Bomber exploitation on The Harbinger

Darth

I would call this exploit if you actually know how to stuck it inside of something. For example I always try to drop repair probe in corner of satelite, 99 times it wont be inside, 1 time it will. Is that exploit? Doubt it, I don't know how to put it inside, it just goes alone.

Having flown a bomber, I have a clue how it could be done:

Get up really close to the object. Press 'X' (or whatever "dead stop" is bound to). Point your bomber's nose away from the object. Launch your drone. Mines and drones naturally move backward away (and up a little, I think) from the bomber when they are dropped, even if the bomber is at a dead stop. I noticed cause I was trying to mine tunnels in domination, but the mines always dropped off-center.

Fix: mines and drones start with the velocity vector of the bomber, and can only decelerate relative to the field (how fast is up to you). There is no such thing as a collision in this game anyway, because I've plowed my ships harmlessly through foes many times.

While we're here, missiles go through anything. Dodging behind a rock doesn't work against them once they've been fired.

Edited by ALaggyGrunt