Who Ruined PvP?

Zalindae

I retired playing swtor to dedicate my life to trolling forums, don't you read the facebook group?

plus im super bad at this game and would get #globalled, I'm too scared and insecure, and emotionally unstable to ever do that. It might just plunge me into an unfathomably dark depression.....which I may never return from....not worth the risk.

I left the facebook group when I saw you joined.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I retired playing swtor to dedicate my life to trolling forums, don't you read the facebook group?

plus im super bad at this game and would get #globalled, I'm too scared and insecure, and emotionally unstable to ever do that. It might just plunge me into an unfathomably dark depression.....which I may never return from....not worth the risk.

This is why we have alcohol...Makes one's troubles go away...

As long as one stays at least buzzed...

Brb....need more alcohol...Starting to sober up...:(

FRYMAN YOU TURKEY! Welcome back.

Also I have some red sparkle powder =) I found 2 stacks of it the other day on my powertech that I like to forget I have. That third character select page doesn't get a lot of action I seriously need less alts.

Sicari .. you ruined the thread by taunting terrible nameless people that are so in fear of you that they refuse to tell us who they are. You get the hose.

Venkman .. you sat by munching on popcorn and let Sicari ruin everything. You're responsible for your negigence! You get the hose too. And give me some more popcorn

Ziara ... I already forgot who you were again... sorry disregard.

Still sad I never got an answer to my original question ... guess it doesn't matter anymore. :(

FRYMAN YOU TURKEY! Welcome back. :(

Shhh... don't tell anyone, its a secret. I want to just ninja people. Freq will never see me coming!!

assassins are ****, also *golfclap* for beating kill squad in that ranked game slevin, many gratz

That was kill squad? haha... They should rename their guild to "group up for smash". Thanks Brother!!

one does not simply hose a venkman

my squirming skill is maxed out, it will only end in pain for those who try.

finally, RIP harold ramis, my dear colleague.

"There's something very important I forgot to tell you! Don't cross the streams… It would be bad… Try to imagine all life as you know it stopping instantaneously and every molecule in your body exploding at the speed of light."

—Egon Spengler/Harold Ramis on crossing proton streams

Maybe we should give Sicari the hose and let him squirt Venkman ... I want to watch this.

/sets up reclining lawnchair grabs a fruity drink with an umbrella and waits

I like where this is going, giggity...

I'm setting up the video camera!

one does not simply hose a venkman

so...pull out multiple hoses and cross the streams?

Edited by Dedrayge

I asked in the other thread, and I will here as well since the world is spinning out of control and it has yet to be clarified: how did four players returning from Ops manage to repeatedly wipe these pub groups in PvP gear?

Secondly, how did four players returning from Ops manage to repeatedly wipe these pub groups in PvP gear?

Lastly, as I asked in the other thread, how did this ruin the event? These four should have been easy fodder for those trying to get the title, like a soft, fluffy gift from the PvP gods. Why all the hostility toward them?

I will also repeat that when I come out of DF/DP I'm often in Ops channel and don't see a word said in gen chat, so if I rolled out and saw a bunch of flagged pubs then temptation and stupidity may have gotten the better of me and I quite possibly would have set it off like napalm, expecting to die, and then continued to take heads if the situation by some miracle turned into easy pickings, all the more so if I'm in voice with nearby guildies who can assist in the murder.

Regardless, if you're flagged prepare to get bagged and then move on. Live, learn, and then get Luvs.

Edited by Prototypemind