best Planet story?

JMadFour

That is a difficult question to answer, all the planet stories are very good but none particularly stand out. Aside from Makeb I'd probably say either Belsavis [Empire] or Corellia because of the significance and gravitas of the events.

But because the planet story is the focal point of Makeb that would be the best overall.

Good question. I have to admit that I don't remember all the planetary storylines anymore.

If I recall correctly, the republic Tatooine storyline about Czerka was pretty interesting. (Not particularly fun to play though.) Back then it was the only bigger reference to Czerka if I recall correctly. So it was nice for KotOR-fans.

Hmmmmm... Where exactly?

If you look carefully at the World razer it kind of looks like a ghost of the Death Star. I coudl certainly imagine the Rakata having that kind of technology. Plus if you complete the level 50 Empure side arc on Belsavis, they hint at obtaining a technology which generations later will enable them to make such a combat space station.

If you look carefully at the World razer it kind of looks like a ghost of the Death Star. I coudl certainly imagine the Rakata having that kind of technology. Plus if you complete the level 50 Empure side arc on Belsavis, they hint at obtaining a technology which generations later will enable them to make such a combat space station.

The issue is that the World Razer part of the storyline actually occurs Republic side, NOT Empire side, which begs the question as to the HOW and WHEN the Empire would obtain technology, pertaining the World Razer, to begin with. There's not a SINGLE hint whatsoever that they even heard of it.

Also, I have honestly no idea which technology you're referring to but if it's just a random quest and not actually part of the World Arc, which surrounds - mostly - the release of the Dread Masters, take it with a grain of salt.

Plus, it's a known fact that it was Lord Scourge who came up with the idea for the Death Star. :p

Edited by Darth_Wicked

The issue is that the World Razer part of the storyline actually occurs Republic side, NOT Empire side, which begs the question as to the HOW and WHEN the Empire would obtain technology, pertaining the World Razer, to begin with. There's not a SINGLE hint whatsoever that they even heard of it.

Also, I have honestly no idea which technology you're referring to but if it's just a random quest and not actually part of the World Arc, which surrounds - mostly - the release of the Dread Masters, take it with a grain of salt.

Plus, it's a known fact that it was Lord Scourge who came up with the idea for the Death Star. :p

I am talking about the level 50 bonus questline in Belsavis (not section X). The Republic return there to prevent the Eshka from using a teleporter to escape. Meanwhile the Empire is sent by that female Imperial Guard to recover the tech and if you do the final part of the one time questline there, that is when they bring it up.

I am talking about the level 50 bonus questline in Belsavis (not section X). The Republic return there to prevent the Eshka from using a teleporter to escape. Meanwhile the Empire is sent by that female Imperial Guard to recover the tech and if you do the final part of the one time questline there, that is when they bring it up.

You are confused then, since Commander Vorel is trying to gather enough data so the Empire can construct a second facility which, in purpose and design, would be identical to the one the Rakata built on Belsavis.

In ANOTHER place, most likely in ANOTHER planet.

She never, EVER mentions the idea of building a mobile space station like the Death Star. As suggested, Belsavis is an actual planet, not a giant moving battle station platform.

You are confused then, since Commander Vorel is trying to gather enough data so the Empire can construct a second facility which, in purpose and design, would be identical to the one the Rakata built on Belsavis.

In ANOTHER place, most likely in ANOTHER planet.

She never, EVER mentions the idea of building a mobile space station like the Death Star. As suggested, Belsavis is an actual planet, not a giant moving battle station platform.

Tell me then where my confusion is.

"Commander Vorel of the Imperial Guard has a plan to study Belsavis’s alien technology and duplicate it–effectively creating a second Belsavis in the form of a space station, to be researched and utilized by the Empire’s greatest minds. You have successfully retrieved a great deal of vital information for replicating the Belsavis prison, as well as secured a route for additional Imperial strike teams. Return to Agent Brandis in the Minimum Security Section to bring your mission to a close"