Let the F2P and preferred post in the Forum too

TrinLartag

Why in God's name should I pay for 60-days sub just to tell a mod that there is a bug or something else wrong in the game?! Pluss, what about those players that doesn't spend as much time as you do on the game? What's the point for them to sub?! It is a waste of money!

If you guys are not on board about let the F2P write on the forum, then fine with me. Everybody got a different type of taste. But at least let the preferreds do so. If I want spam, I got plenty of other forums that I can spam on. For instanc: Jedi Council Forum. It is a lot more fun to spam there and here, that's for sure! (But I'm not the spamming type....so....)

Because that is the way it works. Whether you agree with it or not is not actually the point. The point is that if you wish to have a voice and make threads and send bug reports you need to subscribe. Another thing, It may be a waste of money TO YOU but I can assure you it is not to me.

Also you just admitted you like spaming? See this is what happens if F2P were allowed to post. But I digress, if they allowed a preferred only forum I would be okay with that. But not a chance in hell should they ever allow F2P.

Because that is the way it works. Whether you agree with it or not is not actually the point. The point is that if you wish to have a voice and make threads and send bug reports you need to subscribe. Another thing, It may be a waste of money TO YOU but I can assure you it is not to me.

Also you just admitted you like spaming? See this is what happens if F2P were allowed to post. But I digress, if they allowed a preferred only forum I would be okay with that. But not a chance in hell should they ever allow F2P.

Don't come with a statement that I didn't say, I didn't say that I like spamming. I said that if I WANT to spam, which I don't, I wouldn't have spammed here.

Well, it is not a waste of money for you because you got plenty of it on your bank account. But for me , which is a teenager, it is. I got school and other stuff to take care of, that maybe you don't have to think of.

At least we are agreed on one thing, that it is okay to let the preferred get access to the forum. THAT is a start.

After 2 years I've gone from being Sub to Pref, I have 0 restrictions on forums as of yet and I've been Pref now about 3 months (I know I browsed the forums I normally do and sent messages etc) Maybe when you buy a pack etc I guess it boosts you up in Pref so you can use the forums, or maybe it was cause I was a previous Sub who knows, but yeah, I've always been under the impression that Prefs can use the forums like Subs, but I agree if F2P wanna use them, they have to pay

So, if you are a preferred status player after that you have been a sub, you get free access to the forum?

Edited by TrinLartag

F2P should have their own forum and probably access to Customer Service, but there are enough problems with forum trolls getting in that access has to be limited.

I don't see too much of an issue with Preferred having general forum access, but it should probably require that the account be 2-4 weeks old before full access turns on.

Don't come with a statement that I didn't say, I didn't say that I like spamming. I said that if I WANT to spam, which I don't, I wouldn't have spammed here.

Well, it is not a waste of money for you because you got plenty of it on your bank account. But for me , which is a teenager, it is. I got school and other stuff to take care of, that maybe you don't have to think of.

At least we are agreed on one thing, that it is okay to let the preferred get access to the forum. THAT is a start.

So, if you are a preferred status player after that you have been a sub, you get free access to the forum?

Please don't assume that just because I can afford my sub that my bank account is full because it certainly isn't. I am still a full time student as well as working. I have my bills, my rent and fuel to pay for. So I would caution you to make such statements as they can really upset people.

Yes we can agree on that point about preferred people.

I think tht it is very unfair that only the subscripted players can post on the forum, but not the F2P and preferred. Why not? I'm sure that the F2P and preferred want to talk and write about things too. Especially if they got a bug or something. It isn't quite fair that you need to call the costum service just because of a bug or you're wondering something about the game itself! Let them write it here!

No thankyou, writing here should be for those that support the game with a subscription

Please don't assume that just because I can afford my sub that my bank account is full because it certainly isn't. I am still a full time student as well as working. I have my bills, my rent and fuel to pay for. So I would caution you to make such statements as they can really upset people.

Yes we can agree on that point about preferred people.

I will say sorry if I have upseted you, because that wasn't the meaning. :)

I will say:

F2P: New player help

Preferred: New player help, suggest box and bug reports

I know several cases of F2P people encountering bugs - yet they aren't even allowed to send in any bug ticket. They had to ask people in the general chat to do that for them (and a few actually did it).

By the way, after reading you all, I should never make any free game. You have convinced me that this is the wrong way.

Edited by AlrikFassbauer

I know several cases of F2P people encountering bugs - yet they aren't even allowed to send in any bug ticket. They had to ask people in the general chat to do that for them (and a few actually did it).

By the way, after reading you all, I should never make any free game. You have convinced me that this is the wrong way.

Bug reporting in game and forum has to be opened to all (maybe with some restriction on number of posts/treads for F2P, less for Preferred).

Also Preferred should have their section, but for F2P - simply not.

Preferred means you paid at least 5 bucks, F2P can be every spammer or political/religious troll around.

ofc allow F2P and preferred post

we would be better off if BW hired 24 hour mods, those mods would be checking the forum more often cause face it BW checks this forum what once a week? maybe when Eric has downtime and willpower?

DEVS!!!! if you disagree prove me wrong and Post here!!!

it actually could be a good thing in some ways open forum access up to more than subcribers i know i'll probably get bashed for this comment

How could it possibly be a good thing to let people who DON'T pay for the game have a say? I mean they could not even play and write numerous troll threads and spam and you say this is a good thing? Seriously? I can maybe understand opening limited access to preferred but certainly not F2P at all.