Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

We need to find a way to make changes separately to PvE and PvP...........

dragonez

I've noticed that everytime something is finally right on one side it soon gets ruined due to changes or nerfing because it don't work on the opposite side meaning PvP or PvE. This is getting old as long as changes to the game are universal and effect both sides equally no one will ever be happy and this cycle of getting uset to a class after you just fixed or changed it only to find out that its gonna be nerfed or changed again because even though it worked for one side it didn't or ain't working for the other side. Now if changes to either side were made separately then both sides needs could be addressed more successfully since they both require different play styles and needs. If this could be done it would be a godsend really and I don't see why not because its done in plenty of other games. Think of how much more effective changes would be and how much less complaining there would be since changes made to either side would not effect The opposite side meaning changes for PvP would be just for PvP and changes for PvE would be just for PvE that simple. If is possiable I bet it would make a lot of people happy and keep more players around.

I've noticed that everytime something is finally right on one side it soon gets ruined due to changes or nerfing because it don't work on the opposite side meaning PvP or PvE. This is getting old as long as changes to the game are universal and effect both sides equally no one will ever be happy and this cycle of getting uset to a class after you just fixed or changed it only to find out that its gonna be nerfed or changed again because even though it worked for one side it didn't or ain't working for the other side. Now if changes to either side were made separately then both sides needs could be addressed more successfully since they both require different play styles and needs. If this could be done it would be a godsend really and I don't see why not because its done in plenty of other games. Think of how much more effective changes would be and how much less complaining there would be since changes made to either side would not effect The opposite side meaning changes for PvP would be just for PvP and changes for PvE would be just for PvE that simple. If is possiable I bet it would make a lot of people happy and keep more players around.

One thing I already suggested in another thread: Analogous to the bolster buff characters with a lower level than 55 get when entering a warzone, characters should have a balancing buff, where Bioware could finetune the different class balances for PVE and PVP. Maybe they could even make the buff invisible, so to not annoy those with already too many active buffs and debuffs.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.