50s need their own bracket

Phantel

Developers would have to revamp there entire system considering the fact that a game mechanic is to raise the stats of the lowbies.

It is very broken at the moment however, so hopefully they will change it eventually.

This may not be WoW but I do recall a time in that game when pvp was kinda like this only no game mechanic that raised the lowbies stats.

Eventually they have to fix this issue the lower and higher levels need there own brackets.

TBH i have ran into a few lvl 50s in the battles and i dont see a problem yeah the first time you run in to one you kinda die a little in side cuz they have leveled alot faster

i think there should scaling ratio of maxed lvl toons allowed in to each fight so that say a mixed group of one side and all 50s on the other could not happen

for instance if there are no lvl50s one side the other can only have 1 so it ends up a each side can only have 1 more then the other side

Bioware needs to move the 50s into their own bracket. There are already level 50s in pvp gear that are just facerolling the competition. I heard countless times today lowbies saying how it just makes them not want to play the game. Keep it with 1-49 and then give 50s their own bracket.

I'd say introduce thing after a month of release, with the current speed of people leveling it'll be counter-productive.

It needs to be set like this

10-19

20-29

30-39

40-49

50-50

everyone body wins , also with the still scaled to 50 bolstered stats because its more fun that way

I think ur spreading the troops a little thin there, with the bolster system still being implemented we can lay out 3 brackets:

10-29

30-49

I think ur spreading the troops a little thin there, with the bolster system still being implemented we can lay out 3 brackets:

10-29

30-49

all a bracket system does is make que times longer honestly it just needs to be 1-49 then 50 on their own, which they said they would be doing as soon as server pops can support it.

all a bracket system does is make que times longer honestly it just needs to be 1-49 then 50 on their own, which they said they would be doing as soon as server pops can support it.

With 2 under 50 brackets spanning so many lvls i dont think queue times will be an issue.

10-49 bracket, 50 bracket.

Totally agree.

This. As people are already grinding out PvP gear the combination of level disparity and gear disparity is too great. This was the case in the beta as well and I'm surprised that it was not addressed. Lower level toons are essentially cannon-fodder for 50's with PvP gear. It's not fun, it's not competitive.

At the risk of being flamed to death, I'm not seeing this problem. The 50's I've seen do about the same as everyone else. The advantage they have, mainly, is additional CC/defensive abilities but there's so much CC at low levels that it isn't that huge of a deal. Go and try to find a group for Esseles now. Doesn't happen. Brackets, would kill low level pvp.

Also, so many people are in here all over this game. Their class sucks. The pvp sucks. Too much this, too much that. Give it a couple of weeks to at least breath.

There is no way in Hades that Bioware will not add brackets! This is launch and Bioware like most MMO devs under-estimate the ability of some players to hit max lvl in no time at all. So open PVP matches for now, then later add brackets once the lvl 50 population is established.

I believe matches should have 3 brackets:

10-29

30-49

or

10-25

26-35

36-50

Then adjust when new lvl cap is pushed.

Edited by AlphaBraddox

Frankly I don't need to read the other posts here to know where I stand:

ABSOLUTELY.

As stated to a friend, 50s have access to the best gear in the game, which makes putting them with even level 49s a vastly unfair advantage.

In order to keep que times relatively low, brackets could be like so:

10-29

30-49

There is still some sense of "too powerful" but nothing compared to a level 40 vs a 12, and I dare say that I (which I do not pretend to be amazing at PVP) have 1v1'd a level 24 and won.

Even that is a poor idea.

To say that the wait time is TOO unbarable for 10-29 simply means you have ZERO patience.

A level 10 has just as much right to PVP as does a level 49, but a 49 vs a 10 will win 99.99% of the time.

This is PVP - and in PVP there should be some semblance of equal footing and then the rest is up to the player's skill

10 vs 49 is a lump of crap, granted it's not the two lumps 10 vs 50 is, but it's STILL crap.