Extra incentives to subscribe

Glorthox

Honestly they need to bring extra incentives to people who either subscribe or should subscribe. 500 cartel coins a month and everything unlocked isn't that big of an incentive anymore. So IMO the cartel coins need to be raised to 1050 a month and all daily missions should reward double the credits or make weekly missions, dailies instead. Either way it would bring a bit more incentive to subscribe.

Honestly they need to bring extra incentives to people who either subscribe or should subscribe. 500 cartel coins a month and everything unlocked isn't that big of an incentive anymore. So IMO the cartel coins need to be raised to 1050 a month and all daily missions should reward double the credits or make weekly missions, dailies instead. Either way it would bring a bit more incentive to subscribe.

Raiding that's all we need, If you want to level up toons and be a fleet camper no subs are required but if you want to get into end game content on a regular basis that's your incentive and that's why I have been a subscriber since early access and always will be.

Some in game QoL, some end game tweaking, Double XP on/off perk in legacy, some crafting love, solving mess with bolster & so on... would be much better incentive for subscribing than some CC.

And will make play better for every player without devaluating current F2P/Preferred/Subscribed system.

Yet you're going to keep playing?

:confused:

Almost a year ago I bought 7 game time card for a total price of 38 €... I'm still playing for this and because of the fantastic people i've met on the game. Not surely for what bioware has done since the releasing of the game.

Almost a year ago I bought 7 game time card for a total price of 38 €... I'm still playing for this and because of the fantastic people i've met on the game. Not surely for what bioware has done since the releasing of the game.

I see, You don't really want to play, it's just that you have no choice.

:rolleyes:

We need more content, yes. That's an inarguable given. But I agree with the OP in that if they're going to constantly bombard us by making almost everything revolve around the cartel market, then they need to cut a break to the subs. Either increase the amount of CC's we get a month (he proposed 1050, I think it should be 1200) or they need to institute a permanent discount rate on all cartel market purchases if you're an active sub, say a permanent 50% off everything on the market.

We need more content, yes. That's an inarguable given. But I agree with the OP in that if they're going to constantly bombard us by making almost everything revolve around the cartel market, then they need to cut a break to the subs. Either increase the amount of CC's we get a month (he proposed 1050, I think it should be 1200) or they need to institute a permanent discount rate on all cartel market purchases if you're an active sub, say a permanent 50% off everything on the market.

Well, unsub and tell them that's the reason why. Enough people do that and they'll make some changes. Simply demanding more for the same money isn't going to get you anywhere.

An entirely new set of Legacy Unlocks that have any and all these features mentioned would be perfect... that way each of us can pick and choose which ones we want to Unlock for ourself. And it shouldn't require a very high Legacy level (I'm already max Legacy so doesn't actually matter to me personally).