Neutral Relics

Glorthox

We seriously need neutral relics. Some people enjoy the choices they make, but at a cost. Relics. There are no neutral relics, they are either light or dark side. My suggestion is why not make the relics different based on 1 of the 3 alignments.

Dark Side: Would emphasize more on power

Light Side: Would emphasize more on endurance

Neutral: Would emphasize both

This way, no matter the consequence, everyone has a relic to use.

They've talked about more adding more neutral content in the past, but I believe that was scrapped, and they've basically said they're not doing anything with ls/ds much anymore.

Except for my first and second characters at launch, I haven't found the need for relics while leveling anymore. With the stat boosts from all the highly available orange gear and easily crafted or purchased mods for it, the low amount of stats from relics aren't worth the trouble.

They've talked about more adding more neutral content in the past, but I believe that was scrapped, and they've basically said they're not doing anything with ls/ds much anymore.

Except for my first and second characters at launch, I haven't found the need for relics while leveling anymore. With the stat boosts from all the highly available orange gear and easily crafted or purchased mods for it, the low amount of stats from relics aren't worth the trouble.

really? my Mara got a cool set of Orange gloves from the LS vendor but i havent seen any orange gloves on any of the other LS/DS vendors. why is it only empire LS? cause not even the pubs have that option.

I wasn't talking about endgame. I was talking about leveling a new toon from 1-49. All the relics are light or dark side only. If you run neutral it makes the game a bit more difficult. I was saying we need neutral relics when leveling.

Lack of relics while leveling isn't going to break your character. In any event, the relics made from matrix shards are also alignment-free.

Edited by branmakmuffin