Ace Starfighter Pack- Engine/Blaster/Paint colors?

Verain

One of the more frustrating features of this game is not having any clue what is in these packs. These elements aren't in the collections, and aren't listed on dulfy- ever!

A guy unboxing on youtube opened:

Blue core engine reactant (Empire), a darkblue / blue engine trail.

Turquoise/something Imperial colors

Now, of course I want all the colors and things. But do we have a list?

And are there finally purple guns?

One of the more frustrating features of this game is not having any clue what is in these packs. These elements aren't in the collections, and aren't listed on dulfy- ever!

A guy unboxing on youtube opened:

Blue core engine reactant (Empire), a darkblue / blue engine trail.

Turquoise/something Imperial colors

Now, of course I want all the colors and things. But do we have a list?

And are there finally purple guns?

Just checked Dufly's site:

Galactic Starfighter

Republic’s Orange-White Color Module

Imperial’s Turquoise-Grey Color Module

Republic’s Black Purple Gas Canister

Imperial’s Purple Gas Canister

SR-02 Republic Scout Paint Job

SI-02 Imperial Scout Paint Job

Republic Purple Engine Reactant

Imperial’s Blue Core Engine Reactant

Took 10 seconds. (I agree about collections not showing this stuff for us and we should be able to preview GSF items too!)

BOTH factions get purple?

This is the greatest!

No pubs get black/purple lasers and imps get the real purple lasers. QQ I want pure purple.

Also I want to see what the new paint scheme looks like but I can't get anyone to link it for me.

Hopefully never. Red blasters for good guys and green blasters for bad guys are one of the things we see quite clearly in Holy Trilogy, after all- everything else has kind of been added from there. The ground game is already dorked up with copper core / bloodsabers (where the excuse is RP, which doesn't apply as easily to spaceships), we don't need that crap in the space game too! Edited by Verain

Hopefully never. Red blasters for good guys and green blasters for bad guys are one of the things we see quite clearly in Holy Trilogy, after all- everything else has kind of been added from there. The ground game is already dorked up with copper core / bloodsabers (where the excuse is RP, which doesn't apply as easily to spaceships), we don't need that crap in the space game too!

I also find disticnt blaster colours make situational awareness in dogfighting a LOT easier

Oh, except there are many matches that are faction vs. same faction. The reverse color scheme is silly.

Those matches are actually harder, and or this reason. Plus, wargames are a small fraction of all games- most combat is faction v faction.

I really like that we actually might not see them cave on this. Your brand of "but I wants it" normally gets exactly what it wants. I'm surprised the imps aren't asking for Starguards because the Rycers look like balls. They caved on lightsabers in the beta, with a TINY restriction that still fell to QQ.

But for now at least, if you need imperial blaster colors, you play empire, and if you need republic blaster colors, you play Republic. That's perfect!