Show support for LEGACY Shield!

Vehement

Bioware,

EVERY other moddable gear slot has it's LEGACY counterpart:

Main Hand weapons, Offhand weapons, and of course, gear.

The only gear slot that is YET to have a LEGACY counterpart is the Legacy Shield.

Every Juggernaut, Assassin, Powertech, Sorcerer, and the Republic Counterparts could use this SIMPLE addition.

And of course, this item, with no real in game imagery, wouldn't take as much coding.

I ask the other members to support and show Bioware that we are very much interested in this addition.

I also ask Bioware support to explain if this is not a reality, why it can't be.

Thank you,

Vehement

Edited by Vehement

It won't happen. as much as i would like it to (i play jedi guardians/juggs) bioware might just see it as a waste of coding. And theres also no legacy earpieces,implants or relics, which i could so see people demanding if we got the legacy generator and i am sure bioware doesn't want to see even more 'demands' from the players

But I do hope bioware does realize how annoying it is that only slingers/maras have legacy offhands and throws us a bone.

Edited by Hanonar

Actually, it's not. There are only two off hands that have legacy items. Blaster pistols and single lightsabers. Vibroknives, foci, generators, and of course shields are lacking.

The only ACs that can benefit from this are mercenaries, marauders, sentinels, and gunslingers. Mercenaries and gunslingers can only benefit from offhand barrels purchased on their own side. However, these offhands can also be mainhands, and offer visual difference to the character.

Since the missing legacy offhands don't offer any kind of visual difference to the character, don't expect them anytime soon, since their only use would be for sending the armoring/barrel/hilt to others in the legacy.