Blade Strom vs Force Scream...

Metallistic

How long do we sentinels have to tolerate this nonsense? How long until you actually fix this annoying delay/cast time for Blade Storm and make it instant like Force Scream. I mean these are absolute BASICS and you have not addressed this issue since RELEASE.

PLEASE, review the two mentioned abilities and make it so that I don't have the urge to headbutt my monitor every time I'm playing combat and using Blade Storm. Make it instant, make it like Force Scream. I do not think I can make it any clearer than that.

Edited by Metallistic

I second that for guardians too. I play mainly as tank (which makes BS/FS top priority for the barrier) and in a situation when your target runs behind you, it's ridiculous how my juggernaut instantly casts and gets the barrier while my guardian oftenly gets the cast interrupted during the animation.

Master strike says un-interruptable, and yet it is. Every time they are knocked back the damage stops and master strike is put on cooldown. But of course I see enemies that have an invincibilty button because I have seen elites and other mobs with 2k or less health hit by one of my abilities for 4k and they survive. Doesn't say absorb, miss, shield etc. It shows the damage, but doesn't kill the target and their health doesn't move. So there are other delays that aren't being addressed.

• 1 month later...
Master strike says un-interruptable, and yet it is. Every time they are knocked back the damage stops and master strike is put on cooldown. But of course I see enemies that have an invincibilty button because I have seen elites and other mobs with 2k or less health hit by one of my abilities for 4k and they survive. Doesn't say absorb, miss, shield etc. It shows the damage, but doesn't kill the target and their health doesn't move. So there are other delays that aren't being addressed.

We arent talking about master strike. We are talking about Blade Storm.

And yes - there is a really annoying animation for the blade storm. Make it instant just as Force Scream!