Group Ranked Night! 2/8/14

whilberto

Hi everybody, Kilberto here. There are a lot of talented pvpers on this server, and I know that people are interested in Group Ranked so friends and I have decided to host a ranked night. Void will refrain from forming a team, and we feel that this will help other teams que up and play against other competition. All I ask is for a reply with the information....

1) Guild you are from

2)Who's on your team

3)Imps/Pubs

4)follow up with a re-post about how you did/what teams you would like to see que/who'd you play against/How your game was.

As i said before there are plenty of good pvpers, and we want this event to give people a taste of coordinated ranked pvp. I hope to see many of you guys que'd up!

I am saddened that I can't go with the 4 operative team but we can't all have nice things. Hope to see this event going somewhere kb and hope someone streams.

Side note

#GETWRECKED*******S

that is all

Edited by xxgpzxx

As much as I think a team like 4 operatives would be fun, if we want people to queue and keep queuing, I think gimmick teams like four <insert flavor> operatives, or four <insert flavor> sins, should not be allowed. Ditto four healers. those would not be fun to play against and honestly, running comps like that only make the pvp situation on the server worse when the community tries to integrate new people.

I think 8pm server time is a good time to start it at, I can't really enforce people from rolling specific team comps. I figure that their intention will be to win and that should be enough to deter people away from rolling troll comps, as most of them aren't viable.