Alpha Company, 203rd REL (Military Themed Trooper RP-PvP)

Queuouim

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alpha Company are proud to announce that Coreillia is ours. Pulled from the grip of the Empire by the dedicated men and women of the best damn unit in the Republic Military.

OORAH!

If you want to be part of this unit, and you can find them.... Maybe you can be a member of:

The A(lpha) Team!

Edited by Viozaer

It's a few days past, but <UMBRA> would like to extend congratulations to Alpha Company on a very hard, and well fought, victory. It was a lot of fun.

We threw everything and and the kitchen sink (Hutt sized too!) at you guys, but your air superiority proved decisive. You guys earned it, you should be proud.

Enjoy the spoils of war this day republic dogs.

<UMBRA> and Alpha Company will meet again one day, I'm sure. :)

Edited by CaulderBenson

It's a few days past, but <UMBRA> would like to extend congratulations to Alpha Company on a very hard, and well fought, victory. It was a lot of fun.

We threw everything and and the kitchen sink (Hutt sized too!) at you guys, but your air superiority proved decisive. You guys earned it, you should be proud.

Thanks. It was hard fought on both sides, and I agree it was a lot fun.

Bon chance and see you out there.

We definitely appreciate the good sportsmanship. You will see us again, and I hope the fight will be just as fun and fulfilling win or lose as it was this time.

Thanks for making us fight tooth and nail. We had a few "oh crap, they're gaining again" moments.

Until next time. :)

• 1 month later...

Alpha Company are currently deployed planet side on Tatooine. Imperial forces don't seem to want to relinquish their gains on this planet, but we are here for the long term.

If you have what it takes to join the Best Damn Unit in the Republic Military, then head over to our website.

Alpha Company! OORAH!

Alpha Company are currently deployed planet side on Tatooine. Imperial forces don't seem to want to relinquish their gains on this planet, but we are here for the long term.

If you have what it takes to join the Best Damn Unit in the Republic Military, then head over to our website.

Alpha Company! OORAH!

I'll "Oorah" to that one, sir! Let's become the masters of Tat once again!

• 3 months later...

If you are looking for a good home for military RP and some great PvP/WPvP on our amazing server come check us out!

For a look at our more recent endeavors, take a look at our declassified after actions reports! Open to the public after a month or so review time.

Join in now and don't miss out on our new ongoing RP, "Operation Resurgence"

Edited by LanceCorporalDan

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

After every event we do, someone in the guild is tasked with writing up an AAR (After Action Report) on our forums. A while back we started moving our AARs to a publicly visible section of our forum after 45 days. Since then, several members of other guilds have told us that they enjoy reading our AARs.

In case anyone else is interested in reading them, I will post here occasionally with links to AARs that have been made public recently.

Three AARs were made public this week:

(2/20/15) Sithspawn #3 AAR

This was a continuation of a temporarily abandoned storyline.

(2/21/15) Siren's Song RP & Charity event AAR

Penumbrals RP/charity event for Childs Play

AAR Corellia RP/WPVP event 2/11/15

An RP/PVP event with Reign

• 3 weeks later...

Three more After Action Reports have been declassified.

AAR (2/28/15) Surgok'k and Gravak'k

We went after the Gree event world bosses and SM 16man Xenoanalyst together with a pug group of mostly <Guardians>.

AAR (2/28/15) Rishi - King of the Hill - WPvP Server Event

We attended this WPvP event hosted by <Transcendence>.

AAR (2/28/15) Tatooine WPvP

<NOVA> and <Requiem of the Old Empire> wanted a fight.

Congratulations to our two newest members,

SPC Tittus Hakkar

SPC Harati Hakkar

They have taken their Oaths of Allegiance and will serve the Republic with valor.

Edited by RaneGalon

Hello, I'm posting because I'm trying to get an RP campaign going and wanted to know if Alpha Company was interested in joining. The reason I'm posting here is because I can't post on your website without joining. anyway here is what I have so far:

War between the Empire and Republic rages through the galaxy. On the ice planet Ilum, Zo’rath the Destructive leads a small group of hand selected soldiers to recover a crystal that holds unimaginable power. However, word has reached the Republic and the Jedi sent two of their own along with a handful of soldiers to stop them. The crystal itself is shrouded in mystery to most, however records indicate that it grants the one who controls it great strength in the force and can easily be corrupted or purified.

However Zo’rath knowing the inevitable will happen, drew up a contingency plan. His daughter Veraa, gathers slaves along with other force users in an attempt to unlock the key to immortality by sacrificing the lives of others. Attempts thus far have only succeeded in granting her father enough strength in the force to recover from wounds that would be fatal to most but still hasn’t removed his mortality.

As the final battle between both sides rages on Hoth, Zo'rath and (insert opponent(s) name(s) here) seek to end the struggle once and for all on (haven't decided on planet yet). The war against life itself has begun, and it trails all through the galaxy. Will the Republic and it’s heroes be able to stop the danger they are about to face? Or will Zo’rath lead the Empire to victory once and for all?

I'm looking into getting at least one more pub guild and two imperial guilds (including the one I'm currently in). If you're interested be sure to contact me or one of my fellow guildmates in <Vae Victis>. I'll explain the rules once everyone confirms that they are willing to be apart of it. Thanks for considering this invite and hope to see you in the campaign.

• 3 weeks later...

Four new after action reports have been declassified.

AAR (3/24/15) Alderaan WPvP

We did some world PvP on Alderaan, initially against gankers and then against <Reformation>.

AAR (3/28/15) Nar Shadaa Recruit Protection

We protected one of our lowbies on Nar Shadaa.

AAR (4/10/15) CAT-1 Training

We restarted our training program after a six month hiatus.

AAR (4/18/15) Hoth RP/WPvP

The second in a series of RP/PvP events organized by Hrokkvir of <Reign>.

• 1 month later...

If you join Alpha Company, you are the front line

The 203rd is actively still recruiting Republic citizens ready to fight against the Empire. As the Galactic War rages on, we are accepting applications.

Now Recruiting the Following Classes!

Vanguard

Commando

Scoundrel

Visit www.alphacompanyonline.org and click on the "Enlist" tab to download the training manual and learn how to submit an application!

Edited by Kingrami