Operatives are overpowdered, smash is needs buff part 2

Sideblaze

Hel and lo, I is bestiest smasher PVP person in game, You may rurnber me from word text on PVP form that Operative is overpowder because orbit strike hurts when stand in it.

Now I is happy that tileware made red circle not hurt no more, but I is mad beccas when knife man stabs me in the butt, it hurts, and I don't like to be stabbed in the butt, I work hard to purse three butts and smash on knife-man's balls, but stabbing me in the butt hurts too march.

Here is how to nurf operative and buff smash, Whenever smash hit operative with smash, operative explode into nuclear bombs that kill entire enemy team, and then deletes enemy team characters forever because operative is for people who have to do the noobish think of thinging. I am curdible because I been playing game since some time between launch and now, and I have valid onion.

I wood also lick to rapport a troll for telling me to stop fighting without any gear, I is not robot, i no need girder.

(Joke Post)

Edited by Sideblaze

It won't happen because it has not happened..like ever...for BW. They are a story based MMO -sounded nice 2 years ago now its just sad- made for WoW players who want glow sticks.

PvP is a distraction for the kids...

Once WildStar starts any non clicker will be gone...