The Official Begeren Colony Ranked Arena Thread

NvrShoutNvr

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did I hit a nerve bigboi?

You're lacking in individual skill cause you single target taunt healers.

No you didn't, don't worry.

And lol, really now? I taunt a healer once in a blue moon on accident sure, but I guess you're referring to my AOE taunt also including the healer standing in the sea of red, right?

Kk kiddo, good to see you have no refute to the post above.

Alright alright alright... now that we all know who's the baddest bb boy on a star wars video game forum... could we move on? When you queueing 4s Zu? Who cares about the rest, eh?

Depends if TGS runs a group Friday night and if I can get in on the run.

No you didn't, don't worry.

And lol, really now? I taunt a healer once in a blue moon on accident sure, but I guess you're referring to my AOE taunt also including the healer standing in the sea of red, right?

Kk kiddo, good to see you have no refute to the post above.

Depends if TGS runs a group Friday night and if I can get in on the run.

Its time to duel Mr. Salty nuts

scheduling group 4's. I think. I don't really remember at this point.

people do ranked on this server? I thought we just all play regs then talk **** to eachother on the forums.

but seriously. DUELS! DUELS! DUELS! be there or be a square *** ho nasty *****.

Pfft, you're just now ready to duel? You've been playing all along, for you see:

You just activated my trap card.

Lets go, outlaws den... Tonight!!!

You made it up, to make yourself look good. As you do in all of your posts.

But it'll further my point of how you are the ones who live in a fantasy world where your premades are above getting stomped by a better player, since you got roflstomped against another premade.

Actually, the match I was referring to, you had two healers above 800k and a tank with over 500k in protection.

Yet you were still getting destroyed by our DPS on offense, despite us only having one healer that did a little less than your top and DPS taunts for protection.

And all you comment on is the inconsistency my Hypergate story matches with yours? I'd be happy to remind you that your team was capable of competing, but again, since I wasn't fighting against you with bads and had more than 6 people who were comptent as well as two people that were good, your average premade was getting stomped until that come from behind victory.

and I enjoy beating your premades whenever I manage to play against you with a little better than bad players.

Because all it takes to put you into the dirt is some decent skill in more than one or two players. Which is why you will always be a nobody, even on a server where you like to play big fish in the little pond.

Is your definition of "pretty accurate" come close to... Completely made up bullcrap?

Nope, was pretty accurate again. You had two healers that hit decent numbers, you had a tank doing decent protection. Yet our team was still dominating yours, and only until Lardo ninja capped on our weak node guard, did you guys manage to pull the win.

No we didn't lol. We lost, but we were actually stomping you into the dirt. Lardo ninja capping on a derp merc doesn't change the fact that offensively, you were getting destroyed. So again, congrats on the win. Even if it took all you had to barely beat regstars in a premade.

4) We had one noob Merc on defense so we could actually carry the others on offense.

Congrats, Lardo managed to use the patented strat of "get the noob to break on the first stun and then flashbang stun to cap the node" on a RANGED MERC. Able to easily counter Scoundrels with their Electronet and the fact that they can DPS from a range where they shouldn't be CCed while standing next to the node. While I couldn't reach him in time, thanks to your team being smart enough to root and stun lock my way back. Like I said: can't be everywhere at once, you sure got me lol.

You're the guy who just called Aphrodite a "noob merc" who apparently got node capped even tho he/she was dpsing at mid.

Lmfao, you can have more than one Merc on your team you know. Aphrodite was one of the few on that team that could compete, Lardo was capping another Merc guarding.

But I guess I shouldn't expect you to know that. And nice try, attempting to say I called Aphrodite a noob merc when I never brought up her name nor even implied she was the one who got capped on. Because you're right, she was DPSing at mid.

Aphrodite was the only merc on your team.

No she was not.

Wasnt she?

Edit: **** that wasn't worth the effort.

Edited by Bellumpvp

Lets go, outlaws den... Tonight!!!

Not tonight, won't be playing the game until later.

Wasnt she?

Edit: **** that wasn't worth the effort.

Lol, looks like you got me in the class that guarded and the over inflated numbers.

Still, at least the overall gameplay was the same. Was still stomping on your team till the cap changed things, by exploiting apparently a Jug who didn't know about how many CCs they have in addition to fighting off the node.

Either way, things still don't change. Congrats, you still haven't disproved where your team won against another where three people carried against your five.

Simply put, GG you're still bad lol.

Welp since we've entirely derailed the subject based on what appeared to be a discussion about an 8v8 game...

Despite evidence to the contrary brought up previously in the thread, I've been solo queueing for regs the past month or so and:

- It's rarely one-sided, and if it is it isn't for long. Premades are often comfortably countered by 3-4 good players who aren't queueing together but end up in the same game.

- I've seen little-to-no trash talk in ops chat, much less in /say (discounting that one time an assassin literally pulled me into range to interrupt a game-winning cap, and that was his own team trashing him... and well... fair game).

- It's... fun. Casual. Whereas this thread alone would lead me to believe 55 PvP on this server could be nothing but a rage-inspiring experience.

I'm seeing a lot of anger. Ya'll need to remember while we may be the majority of people who bother posting about PvP on the forums, we're the minority of people queueing for games, talking about only the games we've seen, heard about, or been in. What's said here is by no means the be-all-end-all of what goes in PvP on this server.

So, calm your t*ts, and solo cue for some regs once or twice a night.

oh wut, this is a ranked thread?

Edited by ingenuityfails