The Official Begeren Colony Ranked Arena Thread

NvrShoutNvr

I just wanted to update this thread to something a little more current.

I'd also like to apologize for not making this as big of a success as I know it could have been.

Server ranked nights are still scheduled for 7pm PST on Friday evenings, although some groups have taken the initiative of getting pops going on other days during the week.

As soon as WildStar releases, I'll be cancelling my subscription to Star Wars (for real this time)

I'm leaving Bethanie from <Exiles> in charge of organizing the server ranked nights from here on out, because I doubt I'll be having much of a presence at all in the game anymore and Beth has a pretty good head on his shoulders.

If anyone has any questions about organizing ranked games, please email or whisper Bethanie.

I'll miss all of your beautiful faces (Even you, ZuZu)

Thank you for the GG's, Colony. Hope to see you in WildStar.

I love you all.

Edited by NvrShoutNvr

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You still mad about Infamous ganking you in under three seconds?

Sorry booboo, my reflexes couldn't make up for you lack of defensive CDs. L2p arenas

;)

or it could be the fact that you didn't have guard on a hotkey and you mouseclick everything. :D but that's besides the point.

this thread is about scheduling ranked. if you're not going to post your teams available times, then please refrain from talking about games that happened quite literally 4 months ago.

Let's be realistic.. Unless someone whispers Infamous and asks to do 4's, competitive ranked simply doesn't happen on this server. Yeah yeah, Juniormonk does the kickball thing but let's be honest, that's far from competitive :p

So what I'd like to do is have a representative from each guild interested in playing 4's comment down below, and let us know when you would be available for ranked. It would be ideal that eventually we have several teams queuing at least 1 night a week, all at the same time. I know guilds like Grim, DoA, Company, Black Sun Rising, whatevers left of WSP, and even some PVE guilds that maybe never had the opportunity to do ranked, would all probably be itching to get into something like this.

Wednesday is the designated kickball night, so I'd like to try and avoid having actual teams queuing up on that night.

Let's get ranked going on this server again.

edit: the last thing I want to do is interfere with raid nights, so if you have scheduled ops times please mention that in your post.

I would advise to do it on fridays which when I have been setting it up. It was bro and babe, me and teut and infamous just so you know. So Me and teut are in.

I would advise to do it on fridays which when I have been setting it up. It was bro and babe, me and teut and infamous just so you know. So Me and teut are in.

well that's why I'm asking everyone to provide their availability, so we can get a day set aside and multiple teams can queue. not just get a pick-up group in /2 and fight different versions of Infamous all night.

or it could be the fact that you didn't have guard on a hotkey and you mouseclick everything. :D but that's besides the point.

this thread is about scheduling ranked. if you're not going to post your teams available times, then please refrain from talking about games that happened quite literally 4 months ago.

No, since you want to continue this conversation, I will post about it. Don't try to quit with the last word because you know I'll crush you on this topic as well, since you playing ranked anyway is a joke in itself lol. You want to walk away from this convo, you stop typing about it. Plain and simple trolling 101.

So, as I was saying, sorry I can't react fast enough to save you from a burst. Maybe if you played a class better for arenas, you might be able to survive without a guard to slow down your inevitable death.

Baddy playing a bad spec for ranked arenas = I can't save you.

Sorry I couldn't carry you bro :D

Edited by ZooMzy

No, since you want to continue this conversation, I will post about it. Don't try to quit with the last word because you know I'll crush you on this topic as well, since you playing ranked anyway is a joke in itself lol. You want to walk away from this convo, you stop typing about it. Plain and simple trolling 101.

So, as I was saying, sorry I can't react fast enough to save you from a burst. Maybe if you played a class better for arenas, you might be able to survive without a guard to slow down your inevitable death.

Baddy playing a bad spec for ranked arenas = I can't save you.

Sorry I couldn't carry you bro :D

see you in 4's baby :cool:

Ammut did well when we pugged him one night to go against Infamous. Pulled out some rounds against them but they're pretty solid and 3 awes/flash is killer :o

I can imagine him being ammut #1pooper back then I suppose ;) <3ubro!

Ammut did well when we pugged him one night to go against Infamous. Pulled out some rounds against them but they're pretty solid and 3 awes/flash is killer :o

back then? i still am #1pooper brah, get with the times. A mediocre mousclicking assassin says i'm bad at a video game, so that automatically makes it true dduuhhhhh

Lol, I doubt it.

Talks **** about PvP, doesn't even queue

Talks **** about old school players, was too busy boasting to officers in Sith Order about being my apprentice to play against the competition

Talks **** about PvE, gets carried by Quorum

Talks **** about being better than me, begs me for sin advice the day before.

But ok, see you in fours. Look forward to preying on that weak player, provided I ever get a team I want for the arenas.

back then? i still am #1pooper brah, get with the times. A mediocre mousclicking assassin says i'm bad at a video game, so that automatically makes it true dduuhhhhh

Nothing worse than getting called a $hit pvper by a $hit pvper. You've hit rock bottom :D

Lol, I doubt it.

Talks **** about PvP, doesn't even queue

Talks **** about old school players, was too busy boasting to officers in Sith Order about being my apprentice to play against the competition

Talks **** about PvE, gets carried by Quorum

Talks **** about being better than me, begs me for sin advice the day before.

But ok, see you in fours. Look forward to preying on that weak player, provided I ever get a team I want for the arenas.

lol i dont know why you keep bringing up the sith order, that was like 2 years ago and i was there for like a month. First guild experience on BC, I guess we all need to start somewhere eh? :cool:

PvE? I'm only wearing the quorum tag because I have friends in there. The most PvE I've ever done with them was a comm farm a month ago.

about half an hour ago, i asked you to queu for 4's. you either didn't see it, or just didn't have a team to back up your constant trash talking :p

And I am better than you. That's not a claim. or smack talk. or whatever you want to call it. it's just a fact. you might have the 1up in a 1v1, but I am just a better PvP'er than you and it's the plain truth.

calm down bro. you're starting to lose and it's not looking pretty.

like I said before; see you in 4's baby :D (that is, if you can find a decent team willing to play with you)

queu up or shut up.

/argument.

kthxbai

Edited by NvrShoutNvr

lol i dont know why you keep bringing up the sith order, that was like 2 years ago and i was there for like a month. First guild experience on BC, I guess we all need to start somewhere eh? :cool:

Yes, and I kicked you out for going around thinking you were awesome for being my RP apprentice. Lol, course you got to start somewhere.

Just reminding you where it was, since you seem to be **** talking the person that gave you the start. Mallo had the same issue, let's not have more repeats please kthnx

PvE? I'm only wearing the quorum tag because I have friends in there. The most PvE I've ever done with them was a comm farm a month ago.

This was back in the day before xfers, when you were attempting to measure with me based on PvE accomplishments. Again, reminding you of your past, so you stop getting too big without much skill.

about half an hour ago, i asked you to queu for 4's. you either didn't see it, or was just didn't have a team to back up your constant trash talking :p

Lol, I already gave you my opinion on arenas.

My spec is great for it, provided I get the right type of DPS and the right type of specs to queue. So while I have plenty of people who would be willing to team with me in the big scope of things, I choose to be extremely picky with my setups now after a losing streak to Infamous' group, due to a slightly weak team setup and having a solo target Carnage Marauder who didn't know how to health debuff or pressure the healer. Spec, class, and role comp is the 60%, and I won't enter a WZ until I have the perfect team.

You, on the other hand, need people to carry you. And I'll address this in the next little snippet that makes me lol.

And I am better than you. That's not a claim. or smack talk. or whatever you wan to call it. it's just a fact. you might have the 1up in a 1v1, but I am just a better PvP'er than you and it's the plain truth.

I can beat you in a duel, no matter the class.

I can smash you in DPS numbers, no matter the class.

I can outheal you, no matter the class.

I can provide more protection for my team and peel better than you, no matter the team. (I'll concede Jug and PT tanking if you play them, since I never have tanked with either one. Even though in the concept of tanking, I still crush you in.).

I understand how each spec and class matches up with each other better than you.

I can play an objective and come up with a counter strat to an enemy team, no matter the setup.

I can lead a team better than you, no matter the spec.

You are not better than me, not when you have nothing to back that claim up nor any actual experience in real PvP. You think because you got raped on Bastion by real PvPers, you suddenly have worth over a better player just because they choose to stay on BC because they RP too?

You are a baddie, you always have been. That's why you got the entire guild you left with on Bastion thankful you came back here, and that's why you never queue for regs: because you need an entire team to carry you and your ego can't handle the inconsistency of play they provide.

At least Infamous players only need premades. You can't even function without a team to lift you up.

So again, sorry I couldn't carry you bro. No need to be mad, no need to assume that because I can't carry you, you are now better than me.

calm down bro. you're starting to lose and it's not looking pretty.

On the contrary, apprentice.

You still have much to learn ;)

Edited by ZooMzy

Yes, and I kicked you out for going around thinking you were awesome for being my RP apprentice. Lol, course you got to start somewhere.

Just reminding you where it was, since you seem to be **** talking the person that gave you the start. Mallo had the same issue, let's not have more repeats please kthnx

This was back in the day before xfers, when you were attempting to measure with me based on PvE accomplishments. Again, reminding you of your past, so you stop getting too big without much skill.

Lol, I already gave you my opinion on arenas.

My spec is great for it, provided I get the right type of DPS and the right type of specs to queue. So while I have plenty of people who would be willing to team with me in the big scope of things, I choose to be extremely picky with my setups now after a losing streak to Infamous' group, due to a slightly weak team setup and having a solo target Carnage Marauder who didn't know how to health debuff or pressure the healer. Spec, class, and role comp is the 60%, and I won't enter a WZ until I have the perfect team.

You, on the other hand, need people to carry you. And I'll address this in the next little snippet that makes me lol.

I can beat you in a duel, no matter the class.

I can smash you in DPS numbers, no matter the class.

I can outheal you, no matter the class.

I can provide more protection for my team and peel better than you, no matter the team. (I'll concede Jug and PT tanking if you play them, since I never have tanked with either one. Even though in the concept of tanking, I still crush you in.).

I understand how each spec and class matches up with each other better than you.

I can play an objective and come up with a counter strat to an enemy team, no matter the setup.

I can lead a team better than you, no matter the spec.

You are not better than me, not when you have nothing to back that claim up nor any actual experience in real PvP. You think because you got raped on Bastion by real PvPers, you suddenly have worth over a better player just because they choose to stay on BC because they RP too?

You are a baddie, you always have been. That's why you got the entire guild you left with on Bastion thankful you came back here, and that's why you never queue for regs: because you need an entire team to carry you and your ego can't handle the inconsistency of play they provide.

At least Infamous players only need premades. You can't even function without a team to lift you up.

So again, sorry I couldn't carry you bro. No need to be mad, no need to assume that because I can't carry you, you are now better than me.

On the contrary, apprentice.

You still have much to learn ;)

I didn't read any of that, is there a TL;DR version?