So, my arse is still broken. But hey, Starfighter.

TheOuroborus

So, the female arse mesh is still broken, skulls still stick through Ragnos helmets, the horrifically broken Codex hasn't changed, there's still no guild ranking/search/recruiting, no all companion romance, no news of more playable races, no new faces/hairstyles/bodytypes, no housing, cartel categories still make no sense, collections are still a holy hot mess, no this, no that, etc., etc., etc...

But hey, Starfighter.

For the record, Starfighter isn't the game I signed up to play. I'm sure many like it, but it should be it's own stand-alone Xbox title (if memory serves, it once was... and it was better than this malarky). It's apparent that every last bit of dev resources at BW has been dedicated to monetizing this project to the detriment of the rest of the game in general. I've had it. I'm done.

And yes, I'll let the door kick me on the arse on the way out. Might help it, certainly wouldn't make it look any worse.

So, the female arse mesh is still broken, skulls still stick through Ragnos helmets

This is how development works. Especially with a two-week dev cycle and a major release, a bug would need to be slated for fixing two cycles before release date, otherwise it won't make it into the schedule.

the horrifically broken Codex hasn't changed, there's still no guild ranking/search/recruiting, no all companion romance, no news of more playable races, no new faces/hairstyles/bodytypes, no housing, cartel categories still make no sense

Though those things might be annoying (to various degrees...), none of them have been mentioned as things that were being fixed/added. I don't know why you'd be upset that you didn't get something that you weren't told you were getting.

For the record, Starfighter isn't the game I signed up to play. I'm sure many like it,

You're not the only person playing the game. I'm not a big Starfighter fan either, but I do have enough awareness of the world around me to realize that a fully 3D space flight minigame was one of the most requested game features. More people requested it than any of the things you listed above. Seriously, very few people are interested in player housing. Most players aren't terribly driven by companion romances. And while the GTN interface is far from the pinnacle of UI design, it's been improving and the categories make as much sense as anyone else's suggestions.

It's apparent that every last bit of dev resources at BW has been dedicated to monetizing this project to the detriment of the rest of the game in general.

Actually, that's far from the truth. It's also apparent that you don't understand how game development works. Beyond the standard "There are multiple teams" statements, there is the blatantly obvious truth that they produced GSF while producing Oricon, Arenas, CZ-198, a couple Operations and the series of Rakghoul events.

And while I generally don't care what other people do, the unfortunate truth is that the overall community is probably better off with a few less people who are only happy when the game is being tailored to their desires. I do hope you find a game that is willing to focus on just the things you like, though. Good luck.

So, the female arse mesh is still broken, skulls still stick through Ragnos helmets, the horrifically broken Codex hasn't changed, there's still no guild ranking/search/recruiting, no all companion romance, no news of more playable races, no new faces/hairstyles/bodytypes, no housing, cartel categories still make no sense, collections are still a holy hot mess, no this, no that, etc., etc., etc...

But hey, Starfighter.

For the record, Starfighter isn't the game I signed up to play. I'm sure many like it, but it should be it's own stand-alone Xbox title (if memory serves, it once was... and it was better than this malarky). It's apparent that every last bit of dev resources at BW has been dedicated to monetizing this project to the detriment of the rest of the game in general. I've had it. I'm done.

And yes, I'll let the door kick me on the arse on the way out. Might help it, certainly wouldn't make it look any worse.

Yeah, they should probably shut the whole game down while they fix these REALLY BIG problems. :rolleyes:

Some people...

But hey, Starfighter.

Well this is why it is how it is.