Keybind changes

Armonddd

Sigh.

You know, BioWare, I'm using a Naga specifically built for this game. It uses the numpad for the extra buttons.

I got into a match today and immediately died because numpad 3 now changes my camera instead of using barrel roll. I got a great cinematic view of the conc that popped me, at least.

I then had to basically AFK at my capital ship as I tried to figure out what had changed where and how to fix it. The non-contributing system almost kicked me because of something I had no control over.

And then I realized I have five characters whose keybindings need updating, and an additional ten keybinds to muck with whenever I roll an alt.

Please don't force new keybind updates to override existing settings. It's extremely disorienting.

If this is unintended behavior (as it might be, since the game thinks I have num 1 bound to multiple things on most characters), please look into it.

In fact, better yet, please let us import and export keybinds to a .txt/.csv/.dat file. That would be absolutely amazing.

Edited by Armonddd