The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Flyby Nerf

Waulfa

i think since the nerf ive used the ability only once, its as horrible as i thought it would turn out,

after taking all this crap from people wanting it nerfed and saying that it will be fine bla bla bla,

never talk to me again please you have no idea! pffff!

as sabo its my weakest aoe i find... only when 10+ mobs are there does it even make any sense to use it

and even then i can drop many other aoes at the same time that are way more effective and deadly.

just remove the darn thing then and give us something usefull.

this really sux

so basically ive payed the last few month a sub for the gsf players to play free wich i dont play and most subs i know dont play, and get my airstrike nerfed!

wake up please devs! why are you making things we dont want with our money and taking the good stuff

away, nerf those stupid smashers , why the hell should non pure dps classes even be able to do more dps than a dual wielder, why even bother being a dps only class if you arent the top of the dps food chain! force those single wielding dps to be more utility and less AOEs pffff its the gaming world upside down when dps only classes are nerfed and non dps only classes get a boost to beat the dps pure classes in damage?

if there not happy they can switch to tank or heals or make a pure dps class?

are you devs drunk? why dont you have slingers be better tanks than tanks then rofl or healers also?

Edited by ODTONE

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be honest what they should of done was made it put a 5-10 min debuff on you like what the maras raid wide dmg buff does, so basically you can use it once and cant use it till the timer runs down.

it solves the single target issue without saying "haha look at all those wet noodles tickling me".

To be honest what they should of done was made it put a 5-10 min debuff on you like what the maras raid wide dmg buff does, so basically you can use it once and cant use it till the timer runs down.

it solves the single target issue without saying "haha look at all those wet noodles tickling me".

ya i see your point like inspiration or battle rez or so have a huge raid cd.

Edited by ODTONE
typo