Is there an Assault Cannon that looks like a Blaster Rifle?

Kogarvandalin

Mando's, correct me if I'm wrong, but can't you strip the mods out of a cannon and put them into a rifle?

As the base class can use rifle's, doesn't that ability filter through to the adv class?

Not certain, but I assume the above to be true. Try it.

A lot of Mando DPS abilities require Assault Canon

Is there an Assault Cannon that looks like a Blaster Rifle?

No.

Not even slightly.

Never will be either.

Main reason is the hand positions, the whole "I'm holding the battering ram" stance is very distinctive and is incompatible with how a rifle is held.

Only way rifles could be made viable for dps is if there was no damage penalty for using one and I can't see BW making an effort to make commandos look identical to vanguards.

If you're not aware, there is no real disadvantage to using a rifle as a healer, you only get penalised when you use ranged attacks such as hammer shot, hib, full auto, charged bolts, hail of bolts which are important for dps.

Edited by Gyronamics

I've seen alot of mando healers use rifles instead of cannons cause healing abilities dont use the weapon damage portion of the weapon. Still as a matter of practicality I would rather stick to using cannons if I had to help dps burst something down quick.

Then again.... I've seen mandos wearing custom light armor (not adaptive) cause it looks cool and use rifles as dps even tho its a dps loss :jawa_wink: