The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Kama Belt

Blowwtorch

So those skirt-like things that some trooper armor has, and that ARC Troopers wear in the Clone Wars. I love these on troopers, but they're restricted to so few chestpieces. It'd be cool to see some of these added as parts of belts, so that any chestpiece can have a kama. I'd use it on my Sniper as well probably. I think they'd be cool.

Also, I'd like to see this set added, because it's really cool looking, but impossible to get now, and you don't ever even see it in game anymore.

Not exactly, as the coloring is different, and it lacks the purple holographic design floating on top of it.

As for the Kamas, there's so many cool chestpieces I'd like to wear but don't because they don't have the Kama, which makes my trooper look not quite as cool. The Kamas make you feel more like a leader and less like a grunt and I'd like them on any chespiece. Maybe even have 2 types, one to color match with a primary color and the other for secondary colors.

Not exactly, as the coloring is different, and it lacks the purple holographic design floating on top of it.

As for the Kamas, there's so many cool chestpieces I'd like to wear but don't because they don't have the Kama, which makes my trooper look not quite as cool. The Kamas make you feel more like a leader and less like a grunt and I'd like them on any chespiece. Maybe even have 2 types, one to color match with a primary color and the other for secondary colors.

If they don't add them to belts, then they need to add more Adaptive trooper armour with the Kama attatched and less back items. I wanna look like this guy on a Smuggler

http://i.imgur.com/rvn0L4V.gif

Edited by Darth-Rion

Duran'del here:

I would really like this. I'm using the LVL 40 trooper PvP chest, transparisteel onslaught legs(with a white and red dye) and gloves, the RD-something scout boots, and then the Something-War Medic Helmet. I'll get a screenshot sometime. The only thing that would make it cooler would be a kama.

Edited by TheSupaCoopa

I've suggested this before here but was ignored.

I love this idea and really hope Bioware is listening. As long as the Kama dyes well with the rest of an armour set I would be very happy. The few Bounty Hunter sets with Kamas rather suck, so it would be nice to be able to add one if I wanted.

Please Bioware, add Kamas as a belt slot item!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...
Sorry for the necro post but I didn't want to make another thread when one was already made. I too would like to get a Kama belt for my Bounty Hunter. BHs are Mandalorians after all and the Kama roots from Mandalorian culture. They can also be put on just about any other class. Would love to see Kama belts put either on the adaptive armor vendors or even sold on the CM.

If they don't add them to belts, then they need to add more Adaptive trooper armour with the Kama attatched and less back items. I wanna look like this guy on a Smuggler

http://i.imgur.com/rvn0L4V.gif

haha! Me too! I've got something vaguely similar, but it'd be nice to be able to get a bit closer. I haven't found a chest piece with the strap over the shoulder and a kama yet, :(