2.6 drops tomorrow, will we see Rateds liven up?

kelvaen

even with the changes i find it hard to believe people will be running op over deception sin.

mando/merc healing might be better but not sure how it will effect rateds. mando/merc dps pretty much stays the same so no one will really bring them

my answer is yes, for about 2 hours then everyone realizes they are pretty much in the same spot. at this point putting ranked in the same spot.

even with the changes i find it hard to believe people will be running op over deception sin.

mando/merc healing might be better but not sure how it will effect rateds. mando/merc dps pretty much stays the same so no one will really bring them

my answer is yes, for about 2 hours then everyone realizes they are pretty much in the same spot. at this point putting ranked in the same spot.

Tried the commando healing in the PTS no big change in arenas tbh and the changes to op dps isn't enough to spike their numbers so no change to rated your assumption is correct. However I actually like op dps it can do things a sin can't but it still isn't good in most situations so doubt anyone will find one they don't know personally and have great confidence in.

Still do love out healing operatives on my commando after joining mid match and just being like wassup at the end when everyone see the charts.