Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

2.6 patch notes ETA?

befear

Can we report Tait for trolling, btw?

You definitely can. Not sure a review of your /report would result in action against Tait though. :p

Gotta admit though.. it was a classy trolling by Tait. :D

Another way of looking at it though.. since everyone knows patch notes come out the afternoon before the patch... the OP was the troll, and Tait was taking the bait... but did so in epic fashion. :)

Edited by Andryah

You definitely can. Not sure a review of your /report would result in action against Tait though. :p

Gotta admit though.. it was a classy trolling by Tait. :D

Another way of looking at it though.. since everyone knows patch notes come out the afternoon before the patch... the OP was the troll, and Tait was taking the bait... but did so in epic fashion. :)

What? I am no troll! :rak_02: I guess i should have said please.

What? I am no troll! :rak_02: I guess i should have said please.

Are you seriously going to tell us that you do not know that they have a standard practice of releasing patch notes in the late afternoon (Austin Time) the day before the patch?

?????

Your forum number is 480674. You've been around a long time befear. :)

Edited by Andryah

The notes are up! :tran_smile:

Thank you very much for the patch notes!

By the way, I think you copy & pasted the PTS notes wrong: :cool:

Power–ups are spawned in the map at the start of a match, and once picked up will respawn at a random point in an area after a random amount of time. Power–ups provide boosts to the player depending on which is picked up, which currently last 45 seconds. Power–ups on PTS are as follows:
Edited by Jerba

Wow.

Another major update, and still no numeric 1-100 UI ammo counter for commandos.

Thank you for nothing BW design team. It's good to know you still don't care about a basic QoL feature.

If we offered to buy the option with cartel coins, would that get it finally added into the game?

Wow.

Another major update, and still no numeric 1-100 UI ammo counter for commandos.

Thank you for nothing BW design team. It's good to know you still don't care about a basic QoL feature.

If we offered to buy the option with cartel coins, would that get it finally added into the game?

I miss the ammo system in game testing. No regen. Just shooter mechanics with having to conserve ammo and reload. Totally difficult to balance, but it was unique. :(

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.