To screw all this referral exploiters that bump everywhere just mouse over links...

morfius

Interesting part is are they so inept or just don't care about this part of referral system?

Well, at least they removed all the referral phishing / scamming postings I reported Yesterday -- and I reported a lot of them. Too bad I can't see if they also confiscated all the cartel coins the phishers stole and banned them for good... :rak_03:

Well, at least they removed all the referral phishing / scamming postings I reported Yesterday -- and I reported a lot of them. Too bad I can't see if they also confiscated all the cartel coins the phishers stole and banned them for good... :rak_03:

Those I report when i see and even give them special attention in this theme.

But whole lack of effort from BW with this mess make me wonder why not just cross refer my & my wife and some friends accounts, without spreading it outside, posting links and so on :D

And before someone asks: Yes, I intend from now on to call out referral scammers in public for what they are doing. Until Bioware finally takes action against them and bans them.

I personally think Bioware is going too soft of these exploiters. Its not like they don't know it's against the rules, because they trick people and disguise the link. Warning my ***; I'd ban every one of those exploiters from the forums and maybe even throw in a month long in-game ban as well for good measure.

Just my 2 credits (cents)

And before someone asks: Yes, I intend from now on to call out referral scammers in public for what they are doing. Until Bioware finally takes action against them and bans them.

They are banning, or at least removing the posts.

Also, there has been a recent surge of scammers again...

To the report buttons!

I personally think Bioware is going too soft of these exploiters. Its not like they don't know it's against the rules, because they trick people and disguise the link. Warning my ***; I'd ban every one of those exploiters from the forums and maybe even throw in a month long in-game ban as well for good measure.

Just my 2 credits (cents)

Actually, I was thinking about a complete ban, from the forums and from the game. And I had hoped that Bioware would confiscate each and every CC that the scamming filth has "acquired". But apparently, all Bioware does right now is removing links... :mad:

Actually, I was thinking about a complete ban, from the forums and from the game. And I had hoped that Bioware would confiscate each and every CC that the scamming filth has "acquired". But apparently, all Bioware does right now is removing links... :mad:

That would work too. :o

Edited by Essence_of_Light

I love your sig :)

Well, you shouldn't exactly credit me with it :o

I kind of, you know, copied it from a guy that mostly roams the GSF forums :p

Anyhow, back on topic: Just in the ToFN forum there were 4-5 threads that were bumped by scammers. Disgusting.