Bad healer needs help

I don't really see problem, as my Sent I usually completely ignore probes and just stay on target. Sometimes one or two hit me, sometimes not, but they just hit 3000 per hit. This to Sent. Less to class with better reduction. Healer can patch it up with single Salvation or something, and even if he would have hands full with Tank, there is medpack for that purpose:D this in HM

See that gets under my skin a little, while yes mistakes happen so getting hit once or twice is no big deal, but ignoring the mechanics completely is just... Idiotic.

Also while a healer can and in most cases will heal you up,why not just dodge the damn things and make the other persons job a little easier?

Edited by toha

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also while a healer can and in most cases will heal you up,why not just dodge the damn things and make the other persons job a little easier?

Yeah I'd agree with this. A sentinel should lose 0 DPS moving out of them, so why not do it? And time the healer spends healing you is time they definitely won't spend damaging the boss, which would make the fight even quicker.

In our progression, we used to deduct the damage taken from the damage dealt number when our DPS wanted to epeen.

Point is, if I try to dodge them, I just hit even more:o I'm quite beginner, and always when I try to dodge one probe I just run to other two, have tried both ways. Not saying skilled player couldn't dodge them all but I rarely can and trying only makes it worse:( not trying to harden healers work, since I play many of them myself. Now when they didn't buff Watchman like I hoped I'll propably focus them even more:p