Colicoid Queen’s Nest Gone?

Malkadore

I'm trying to get the datacon that's said to be located inside the Colicoid Queen’s Nest, yet the entrance to the nest is not there. Was it removed? Where is the datacon now?

Just in case, can you give us the co-ords you are at? Cos otherwise everyone is just gonna reply telling you where it is.

Can you explain what has vanished? Like, is there no building anymore, is there no lift or what?

That's a good point. Are you on an Empire character? Imperial Balmorra doesn't have exactly the same datacrons as the Republic version. There is no Queen's nest datacron. If you have only done it with Republic characters before you might not have realised this.

Just a thought.

Edited by PLynkes

• 1 year later...
ok i'm an idiot. I was reading the republic locations... *sigh*. Thanks guys.

It's a bit strange-slash-confusing, though, that the bulding is GONE - since the Empire storyline is actually a year before the Republic storyline, so apparently the Colicoids just built a new building to the facility in time for the Republic to arrive.....

It's a bit strange-slash-confusing, though, that the bulding is GONE - since the Empire storyline is actually a year before the Republic storyline, so apparently the Colicoids just built a new building to the facility in time for the Republic to arrive.....

Or the republic could have built it when they first landed, then the colicoids went crazy and took it over. When you first land, the colicoids are overrunning Bugtown and really pushing the republic back. Even Doc's medbay gets overrun by them in the Knight storyline.