State of the game 2014

greenflap

Hi all

Recently returned to the game after playing at launch to Jan 2012. Was looking back at an 88 page thread I posted on where I rated the game 4/10. Now that I'm back I am really enjoying it. The game seems to have filled out and grown up in the 2 years I have been away. I was wondering what others who have been playing thought of the state of the game in January 2014.

It's definitely improved a lot from those days.

There has been a huge amount of QoL changes since then, in addition to all the content updates - and now GSF which introduced a new gameplay mode.

Also; welcome back!

Edited by Callaron

Also; welcome back!

Indeed. :)

While doing Section X earlier today with my Sniper, we had a player joining us who hadn't been around since early 2012 as well. Dude was still using old Columi shells, with the original mods and it was his first time on that daily area. Brought a smile to my face really, especially because I loved that set for the Sorcerer. :cool:

Definitely has come far since launch. The additions are great, IMO. Could still use more customization, but as it stands, I'm happy. Still has it's bugs, but what game doesn't? I'd say the state of the game is pretty darn good, but there's always room for improvement in any game.

yeah I can't wait to see whats in store this year, the fact that the devs haven't told us what is coming this year like they have in previous years beyond 2.6 has to mean something is up, I don't know for sure its just a theory but I suspect they have something coming, something big or special Edited by Sangrar

Same deal - came back a month or two ago and love all the changes. Still a bunch of annoying, basic things (chat window for damage? get rid of annoying red error messages in middle of screen? better ui customization?) that drive me batty, but the content's improved and I like the new ops. Trying to get my friends to play with me...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.