Favourite Co-Pilot

IceGanon

Who is your favourite Co-Pilot? I'm not talking about who has the Co-Pilot ability you like the most. I mean who you like to hear chatting to you as you blow other people up.

For me, it's Kendra Novar on the pub side. I really like her voice and hearing her "taunts" doesn't get old for me.

I can't stand hearing "This is how Jedi fly" over and over again.

Man it really comes down to which ship and how you play.

My Rycer is a mid range hunter/killer built for true mutirole, I prefer HK for the crit buff when I get a chance to unload multiple shots into a target at once, I get to see lots of red numbers.

My Quell however is a solid control point defender/attacker, It's more like a tank so I use the droid for hull repairs, to stay alive as long as possible neat satellites.

Man it really comes down to which ship and how you play.

My Rycer is a mid range hunter/killer built for true mutirole, I prefer HK for the crit buff when I get a chance to unload multiple shots into a target at once, I get to see lots of red numbers.

My Quell however is a solid control point defender/attacker, It's more like a tank so I use the droid for hull repairs, to stay alive as long as possible neat satellites.

I'm in the same boat in my Pike, I like it tanky. I really want to switch to Nadia Grell for Bypass (the bonus to my heavy lasers and concussions would be great) but with hydrospanner and good use of barrel roll I rarely die in this build and when I do it is usually suicides (sometimes because I ran out of missiles).

As far as their audio goes...........they all get repetitive.

Edited by Kain_Turinbar

For me it's a tie between Torian and Corso.

I love hearing Torian talk to me in Mando'a, I could listen to that all day - and it helps that I understand every word out of his mouth.

On the other hand, Corso is just fun.

"Hey, save some for the other guys!"

"Like shooting banthas in a barrel!"

I use HK mostly though so I am treated to a constant stream of, "You have a way with murder!"

Edited by silvershadows

Big fan of M1-4X. "TARGET OBLITERATED!", "Your marksmanship is second to none!", something about the Jaws of Liberty", and some others I can't remember right now always make me smile.

The droid that comes standard for the Republic (and is a GSF only companion) says two of those as well.

I like the droid on the republic side. Those little zip zap beeps are not that annoying. Blizz along with the droid is pretty cool on the imperial side.

I dislike most of the companion chatterboxs. M1's patriotic sucking up gets on my nerves to no end.

M1-4X is hysterical but I think my favorite is T7-O1.

I don't understand a word he says but I find having an astromech droid chirping in my ear really helps with the Star Wars immersion. :)

Flying a pike with T7-01 as Co-pilot is about as Luke/X-wing/R2D2 as I've been able to experience.

I like DS jeasa on my imp, even tho the ability is crap. It sounds like she yells "DIE!! DIE!!" whenever I use my engine components. (its actually "Dive!" but you could only really tell if you read the captions.) Plus I kinda like the comment when someone shoots at you "the force is strong with this one"

There is no "fact" there is only opinion.

No. If you look over all the possible situations, hydro spanner comes up short in the great majority of them. You pretty much have to invent a scenario where this move has any utility at all, and if you are doing that, you are probably using it because you can't deal with going out without a heal.

The satellites heal you to full AND reload you. Just make sure when you dock for reloading you have some solid velocity.

No. If you look over all the possible situations, hydro spanner comes up short in the great majority of them. You pretty much have to invent a scenario where this move has any utility at all, and if you are doing that, you are probably using it because you can't deal with going out without a heal.

The satellites heal you to full AND reload you. Just make sure when you dock for reloading you have some solid velocity.

I hope you're never on my side... giving the enemy a free point for every "heal and a reload".

You are sill confusing fact and opinion. You have a strong opinion.