The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Meet "Chopper"....the grumpy astromech droid from SW Rebels!

ImmortalLowlife

Seems very kiddish. I'm worried that this show won't be as dark as Clone Wars was during it's later seasons.
I read somewhere that they are planning on including darker arcs.

But let's be real here Chopper is no more "kiddish" than R2-D2, C-3PO and Chewbacca.

Though what I really want to know is what the leads are like... they could make or break the show.

Seems very kiddish. I'm worried that this show won't be as dark as Clone Wars was during it's later seasons.

Giant walking dogs, funny droids, and little teddy bears aren't? Star Wars is for kids, but it appeals to adults because it also goes deeper. The Clone Wars was like that, too.

Yes but, i'm worried that since this is on Disney XD it won't be dark.

It's gonna turn dark.

"The world we're creating is an Imperial world," said Kinberg. "You're seeing the impact of the Empire, of stormtroopers around the galaxy, abusing and oppressing people. Thematically and politically, it goes to some dark places."
Edited by Wolfninjajedi

Forget that, just give us Ventress. :D

Haven't they got that (Pau'an) Sith Inquistor Character?

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-OhG-Ly504sg/UlxJT0V6MDI/AAAAAAAAEHM/UIsF-Kwk5DA/s1600/the+inquisitor.jpg

I am assuming that he will be in that kind of role.....he is said to be a 'Jedi Hunter'

(looks like he has a more Exar-Kun variant of the Double-bladed lightsaber (with a unique handle) - wielded one handed)

Haven't they got that (Pau'an) Sith Inquistor Character?

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-OhG-Ly504sg/UlxJT0V6MDI/AAAAAAAAEHM/UIsF-Kwk5DA/s1600/the+inquisitor.jpg

I am assuming that he will be in that kind of role.....he is said to be a 'Jedi Hunter'

(looks like he has a more Exar-Kun variant of the Double-bladed lightsaber (with a unique handle) - wielded one handed)

Ventress has gone from Jedi Hunter to misunderstood gray Sith fugitive. There is still a role for her within Rebels and a story left unfinished I feel. Its also been confirmed TCW characters will be making appearances.

Ventress has gone from Jedi Hunter to misunderstood gray Sith fugitive. There is still a role for her within Rebels and a story left unfinished I feel. Its also been confirmed TCW characters will be making appearances.

Fair Enough - but the 'Jedi Foil' Character I think will be this guy.... He may even be the 'Ventress Foil' if Vader doesn't want her running around anymore.......:)

Fair Enough - but the 'Jedi Foil' Character I think will be this guy.... He may even be the 'Ventress Foil' if Vader doesn't want her running around anymore.......:)
If there are Jedi... but I suppose if you have Sith, you need Jedi.

Which brings me to by second request: Ashoka!

Seriously though, I feel she'd be absolutely perfect for Rebels.

If there are Jedi... but I suppose if you have Sith, you need Jedi.

Which brings me to by second request: Ashoka!

Seriously though, I feel she'd be absolutely perfect for Rebels.

I'd like to see her make an appearance, & I'm sure she'll be in at least a few episodes of rebels. I'll bet money that we'll see an older Ashoka in Ep7 too