The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Tips for earning big bucks at lvl 55

Revoltan

I have been googling around for money guides but everything i come up with is for the old lvl 50 cap. That being the case anyone know of some good ways to earn money at lvl 55?

(Also i'm not really interested in farming unless its a really valuable item that im farming)

I have been googling around for money guides but everything i come up with is for the old lvl 50 cap. That being the case anyone know of some good ways to earn money at lvl 55?

(Also i'm not really interested in farming unless its a really valuable item that im farming)

Dailies, dailies, dailies. Run all of the dailies you can and you'll be earning well into the millions per week. Any other way, not too many people would be willing to share since that would be giving away their cash flow niche. My advice, look into Cybertech, Armstech, and Artifice and find your own market that works best for you.

HINT: Crafting high level items is both expensive, and a small market.

Dailies, dailies, dailies.

Honestly, this and auctioning off select drops is the only way I really make good money.

HINT: Crafting high level items is both expensive, and a small market.

Honestly, the only things I'm able to sell are in the 15-45 ranges. Everything I craft at 50-55 never seems to sell...

- Arcada

Dailies, dailies, dailies.

I always say I kill for my credits.

Now if you want a lot of money fast run dailies, dailies, dailies. Ilum gives a lot of credits. Personally I will run Section X, Ilum, Makeb and Belsavis after making a big purchase, but normally I just run the weekly on Oricon and the dailies on CZ-198 and Black Hole. Why just those two. Fast and easy. At 55 you are most likely able to solo CtS and when not sharing it can net some pretty good credits and is extremely fast and easy. I also solo the SM CZ-198 flashpoint, good credits, but mainly do it for matts in scavenging. You can make good credit selling the matts or making augment kits. Personally I make kits for the guild, like I wrote I make credit from killing stuff. :p

I was always broke on my main sawbones. Just found dialies too slow. Leveled a slinger and now she keeps all my toons in credits and my sawbones keeps all my toons in gear.

There is multiple ways.

1. Dailies

- Planets with dailies:

- Oricon

- The Black Hole

- Section X

- CZ-198

- Belsavis

- Try to do at least 2 planets dailies a day

2. Crew Skills

- Slicing

- Can get you some good creds if your patient

- Get to 400 or higher slicing

- Now just start sending out your companions on credit missions or whatever.

- Armor/Weapon Construction

- Make good armor/get high level in it

- Reverse engineer stuff to get better versions of the armor

- When done, begin selling the armor or weapons you can make.

I think I listed them all, you can do operations and flashpoints too though for credits.

Dailies and selling crafting mats (level 9 artifice stuff usually fetches pretty good prices I've found, just send my comps to gather when I'm not doing anything with them). Unless you're in the first wave of people to RE a mod/armoring/whatever, you're not likely going to make money from selling those because the mats are so expensive and once multiple crafters get the recipe they usually will start crafting for free if the buyer supplies the mats. I RE'd a few of the tanking 72 mods and made decent money for a little bit (could get 2 million/mod, mats cost was about 1 million to 1.3 million depending) but after a few weeks, when multiple crafters had the recipes, the price they could sell for was barely over the mats cost to the point of not being worth it. There's no point in crafting and selling for a 100,000 credit profit if it takes a week for the mod to sell, dailies will make that money in a day and then some. Plus, it's been a while since there's been a new gear tier so the market for people looking for 72 mods is pretty depressed now that 78s are so common from all the ultimate comms (and you can't RE those to craft yet).

REing mods from the operations tokens has a little bit more longevity because you can't just buy those with comms but obviously that takes more effort to get than the comm gear.

Crafting augments and augment slots is probably what I would focus on if you really want to craft because there's always a lot of demand for those since you can't legacy them like you can with gear. Every character that gets to 55 will need a lot of them.

I've also had some good luck with purple lower level mods/hilts/enhancements. Usually the mats for those are pretty cheap and they sell for good money to people who don't want to swap their gear as much as they level. I've made a decent amount of money selling purple might hilt 13s, especially near double xp weekends, but dailies are still a more reliable money maker.

Edited by Paintcheck