SUGGESTION for NEW PVP Warzone: Tattooine Pod Race

Shortigans

Yeah,

:rak_03::rak_03::rak_03:Tattooine Pod Race PVP Warzone!:rak_03::rak_03::rak_03:

Just like Phantom Menace. Buy your pod/swoop/whatever, buy your gear, mod it, make it FASTER make it more LETHAL and race it. The Hutts can manage the business as usual. You can even add a Dug that messes up everyone's business for them.

Have an observation deck where players can watch the race/races in progress! Have a variety of tracks, hell, make them paid unlocks if you like....$$$

To date, SWTOR is the only MMO where I can run around on planets of varied scenery, go from one planet to the next, do a space dogfight, all in the same game. This addition will make the SWTOR game something even more exciting.

Simple.

PVP version: you race against other players (bracketed as with normal wz).

PVE version: you race against NPC's.

Forget the young Anakin, just think about the mods you can put on your vehicle (similar to galactic fighter). You can focus on the "getting there first" part, or you can focus on the "stop other people from getting there first" part.

And perhaps one can even put a fat hutt and his croonies there and open a betting ring (with ingame credits, not cartel coins, please no) and a ranked and unranked version.

You could have mods on your racer like sidegrind which will damage whoever's beside you, mounted blasters, hidden astromechs, nitrous (?) boosters, cosmetics like paint jobs and underpod lighting, and so on. these things can be crafted even, by, say, cybertechs and armstechs. or bought as cartel market things.

and scaled xp boost and valor points depending on if you survive or if you come 1st, 2nd, etc....

it will draw a lot of new subs to the game, i think. and we all need to support our favourite game. maybe this is one way to do that.

Great ideas. Let's add arena to its own que, a ranked huttbal league with its own que aswell, 1v1 ranked que like the other post on this front page and just because I don't like domination, I want Novare Coast and Civil Bore in a seperate que and let's not forget Pazaak, ranked and Unranked qued of course.

Have I missed any? Can we divide the player see any further? Oh yeah, ranked 8v8 que aswell. Let's do that.

I would also love to be able to queue up for a SPECIFIC warzone. Because I hate Huttball because I suck at it. Getting better at the others...

I've tried to forward this to the devs using their in-game ticket system, i hope they respond favourably. Lets see.

Great ideas. Let's add arena to its own que, a ranked huttbal league with its own que aswell, 1v1 ranked que like the other post on this front page and just because I don't like domination, I want Novare Coast and Civil Bore in a seperate que and let's not forget Pazaak, ranked and Unranked qued of course.

Have I missed any? Can we divide the player see any further? Oh yeah, ranked 8v8 que aswell. Let's do that.

Because why play what we want to?