A request for Vigilance Parsers

ssfish

I'm looking for a very specific parse. I know there are a number of us testing the 2.6 changes on the PTS. I can see from my parses that I am routinely getting a 7-8% gain over my top live parses. The problem that I am seeing is this: My 3300-3400 parses don't mean anything in the discussion on optimal rotations, because I have no frame of reference when comparing to the top-end, BiS parses.

So, what I want is a parse of someone who is in BiS gear that has crit rates within an acceptable range of standard. I don't care about overall DPS, or specific rotations. I am looking for a parse with numbers that I can plug into my own to see how my rotation/priority ideas stack up against the BiS parses. If you have an average MS hit of (for example only) 4k, and a crit rate of 22-28%, then I can plug that average into my parses and see where my overall parse would be if my gear allowed for that same average damage per hit.

It's not a perfect science, I know. I'm putting the numbers into a parse that ran longer than the parse they came from, which means an extended rotation, which potentially means more procs, more time spent in the quick Ravage phase of a rotation, etc. But, it gives those of us who don't have BiS (been back for all of 10 days and 2 raids), to see an approximation of where our rotations are at for BiS, and if our thoughts and ideas are equal/better/worse than others.

(I could always take the adjusted parse, and crop it down to the 1m mark so we are dealing with an equal time frame, which would then allow us to look at the side-by-side breakdown of # of each ability used.)

^ Kishek probably has what you need. There aren't many juggs out there with 78 mainhands and he's one of the few that does AND posts here. I can tell you 3500 is doable with a 72 MH. Definitely not BiS as I still have two 69 armorings and some high endurance enhancements/implants.

LOL i'd wager 3600 with 72 mh is possible if lucky enough.

If you want i made many parses here : http://www.torparse.com/a/565095

I think that you can found what you want in .

Thank you.

I'm gearing up relatively quickly, so I should be able to avoid having to convert parse logs to compare before too long. I have MH/OH and a few non-set pieces, so I'm just hurting for relics now.

Edited by ssfish

While looking at this, a few things:

You are using master strike every 12 seconds, that is too slow. Need to be 10.5 seconds. You also are far too slow on overhead slash, you need to be using it every 9 seconds and plasma brand every 12 seconds. Blade storm doesn't matter much, ignore wasting stacks and try to get overhead and plasma at 100 percent uptime in order to keep Master Strike every 10.5 seconds. That alone will help you a lot.

I especially notice that blade storm is also used every 12 seconds. IGNORE blade storm. Its a filler now, nothing more. You focus on master strike and only master strike.

Edited by GrandLordMenace

• 2 weeks later...
I'm not seeing the numbers you guys are on some of your parses, have any suggestions for me?

http://www.torparse.com/a/566656

http://swtor.askmrrobot.com/character/18d1fe31-1e1e-4f70-9262-b61bd080c28c

I'm not sure why the ARM says my melee top end is 2048, its actually 1983.

Are you using the 2 PC Guardian and 2 PC Sentinel Bonus? the AMR link doesn't show any actual set pieces, if you have neither of the set bonus's, that may be your problem

Edited by roshakai