Petition to BW: Let Cybertechs do their job.

Bethmora

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you read any of the posts? its not about making money. Its about what we should have in game to make

This word, "should", I do not think it means what you think it means. I've clearly been reading and contributing to this post, I made the comment that I did because *the person to whom I replied* showed no evidence of having read (or read and understood) the majority of the posts in this thread.

Before you ask for *more* items, please explain why you don't think there are enough. That is, what is it that you want, and why you think adding new schematics will help you get what you want.

• 2 weeks later...
This word, "should", I do not think it means what you think it means. I've clearly been reading and contributing to this post, I made the comment that I did because *the person to whom I replied* showed no evidence of having read (or read and understood) the majority of the posts in this thread.

Before you ask for *more* items, please explain why you don't think there are enough. That is, what is it that you want, and why you think adding new schematics will help you get what you want.

Adding new items to crafters is part of a MMO. Its clearly shown that the company that made this game (BW) does not care and is only looking out for them selves with the CM. They have taken everything cool to craft just for a buck.

/signed

Crafting in this game is a joke and completely abandoned by the devs. Unfortunately the only thing that matters anymore to them is the Cartel Market.

This ^^ and it is never going to change. The focus is purely on the CM and how to make as much money from the blinded folk who are willing to throw money at them.

It is not a long term project anymore, it is a 'see how much we can recoup before everyone leaves' project.

And with some incoming big named titles this year i believe EA have already been planning for the worst case scenario.