Jung'Ma Open Challenge

SammyGStatus

Hey, I want to coordinate with anyone on the Jung'Ma server (imp side) for GSF. My name on the server is Leggogurl, and I'd want to coordinate a team to see if anyone can out damage me or have more kills. I also figure that if we have competitive people attempt this, we'll be able to coordinate a team that won't see many people on our side with 0 kills. I'll be on around 7:15PM EST tonight. Let's get it on! Edited by SammyGStatus

Hm, a bit early. I'm usually on later, when Phaleg and Goobs are flying. Well if I have the chance I'll log on and see if I can shoot you down. I 've finally mastered Zhe-luong's Star Guard. Though if you're running mostly a gunship I might swap out for a Novadive.

Anyhow, good luck recruiting. We can always use more targets, and it's more fun if they put up a stiff fight. So please, mentor those new Imp pilots that like to fly in nice straight lines even after people start shooting at them. ;)

Hm, a bit early. I'm usually on later, when Phaleg and Goobs are flying. Well if I have the chance I'll log on and see if I can shoot you down. I 've finally mastered Zhe-luong's Star Guard. Though if you're running mostly a gunship I might swap out for a Novadive.

Anyhow, good luck recruiting. We can always use more targets, and it's more fun if they put up a stiff fight. So please, mentor those new Imp pilots that like to fly in nice straight lines even after people start shooting at them. ;)

I'm usually que'd for GSF from 7:15-11PM, but this rakghoul event is gonna make the week a little hectic. Love playing with Phaleg though. Getting to shoot down Satelé is a daily delight though :) Hopefully I'll see you tonight. Bring your best my friend!

If you mean the person who just killed you 8 times in a row, that was me. Don't talk smack until you know you can back it up.

Playing me in one game doesn't mean I can't back it up? That's like saying the Knicks are gonna make it to the NBA Championship cuz they beat the Lakers once, yet the lakers had an undefeated season otherwise. And I'll also say that that match was the most irritating of the night for me. I look forward to playing you tonight

Playing me in one game doesn't mean I can't back it up? That's like saying the Knicks are gonna make it to the NBA Championship cuz they beat the Lakers once, yet the lakers had an undefeated season otherwise. And I'll also say that that match was the most irritating of the night for me. I look forward to playing you tonight

Dude, you made a challenge, somebody took you up on it and raped you. You lost stop making excuses.

Dude, you made a challenge, somebody took you up on it and raped you. You lost stop making excuses.

One match out of 16+? I loved the challenge I issued, and did better than I thought I would do (losing only one match). Definitely made the night more interesting. Cya tonight