Rakghoul Vaccine - Does Not Persist Through Death

Andryah

the vendor by the THORN triage tent sells a relic that provides a reusable vaccine.

Because the vaccine relic stats are for PvE and also interesting what I do is:

• equip vaccine relic
  • administer vaccine
  • re-equip my regular relic.

You have plenty of time to do this between arena rounds.

Which requires doing dailies to get newcomer status. I don't understand why people keep defending this garbage. Make the damn thing persist through death and be done with it.

Why don't you guys just grab one of the event's relics from the reputation vendor and try it?

Those relics give you 6 hours immunity, like the Rakghoul vaccine, and you can use them as many times as you want with just a 5 seconds cooldown. Want me to repeat it again? 6 HOURS IMMUNITY WITH A 5 SECS COOLDOWN.

Some of you might ask "Why should I know the use of those relics when I'm not interest in the event at all?".

Well, I and many people do like it this way that the event gives all of us some impact we can't ignore. That's what an in-game event should be. Good work Bioware.

And, anyway, the event only lasts for a week. Why can't you guys enjoy with it a little? You want to defend yourselves against the plague? Then I'd suggest you try looking for ways to get the immunity instead of whining and begging for your own conveniences.

Which requires doing dailies to get newcomer status. I don't understand why people keep defending this garbage. Make the damn thing persist through death and be done with it.

You aren't trying to understand at all, are you? Consider this, you'd make it nearly impossible to for everyone to complete the 'Spread the Plague' mission and make an interesting event go down to a Let's-ignore-it event.

You aren't trying to understand at all, are you? Consider this, you'd make it nearly impossible to for everyone to complete the 'Spread the Plague' mission and make an interesting event go down to a Let's-ignore-it event.

Oh please. It wouldn't prevent people from gathering in one spot and afking to get the daily done...which is exactly what people are doing right now. If they are stimmed on the fleet it changes nothing. The issue is in pvp which is where the trolls intentionally queue with the infection on them.

Why don't you guys just grab one of the event's relics from the reputation vendor and try it?

The cheapest one has a lvl 25 restriction and a reputation requirement. Even though the event itself is gated to lvl20+ you can still be infected once you leave the starter planets. This is hostile to new players who cannot participate in the event yet and don't have a stable of 55's to funnel funds.

Near the start of the event my lowbie sent got to Fleet. I didn't realize that characters who can't take part of the event could get infected, but when she did I bought her a vaccine. I didn't plan to stay on Fleet long so I only bought one.

When I was done on Fleet I queued for Esseles. Three of us had the vaccine and the fourth was recently infected (so Stage 1) and nobody had a spare vaccine. The chain stuns were annoying until he got to Stage 2 and died in a pull.

you gotta break a few eggs if you want to make an omelette. The omelette is finished now so the point is moot.