Sentinels? Moar Sentinels!!

Leafy_Bug

Almost left my Nim guild run when I saw you were doing this!

Well, how did it go?

Will you do it again this week? 'Cause if you do, I'm in!

We got the first 2 down with 16 sentinels np..

Foreman crusher i think is doable if we had the right sentinels who could react fast enough to stop him from cleaving raid when they got aggro... but in the pug group which this basically was, we mightttt have ended up disguising 1-2 healers as sentinels...from foreman xD

but overall we got the thing done in time for unyielding (for the pugs that didnt have it) and no real tanks where used ^^ Just some "sentinels" with very suspiciously high zen heal output xD from foreman crusher onwards..

Edited by AngusFTW

Foreman crusher i think is doable if we had the right sentinels who could react fast enough to stop him from cleaving raid when they got aggro... but in the pug group which this basically was, we mightttt have ended up disguising 1-2 healers as sentinels...from foreman xD

but overall we got the thing done in time for unyielding (for the pugs that didnt have it) and no real tanks where used ^^ Just some "sentinels" with very suspiciously high zen heal output xD from foreman crusher onwards..

you mean nerf watchman heals ? :p

We had the same problem when we did a pre-2.0 8 sentinel run on Eternity Vault SM. Some of our sentinels weren't even putting off the baseline HPS that you would expect from hitting Zen on cooldown, but the real problem was Gharj and not facing him appropriately when a person had agro.

It is absolutely hilarious how fast things die though when you have that many stacks of Overload Saber on the boss simultaneously…