The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Daragon Armor Sets

Lyssa-Ayne

I was just curious if there was any reason as to why the headpieces were not included in these sets? Each has a distinct headpiece that matches the armor and in the past whenever they've done character armor sets they've always included any headpieces. So why were these left out?

After looking at some more pictures of the Daragon's, I can see why they didnt include those; The hair is a huge obstacle, and the way this game works would mean they would have to make hundreds/thousands of models for all the possible hair/body size/hair colour combinations.

Here are some other sets I can think of with no head piece, the lore ones make sense as these characters dont wear helmets/headgear, but the other sets, Im not sure why.

Lore sets without headpiece:

Darth Sion set.

Ulic Qel-Droma set.

Relnex set.

Other sets without headpiece:

Concealed Bodysuit.

Relaxed Vestments.

Sith Raider set in the CM.

Charged Interrogator.

The only annoying thing with it for now is that I'm having to use a random armor and hide headslot. I'm kind of lost as to why there's not a covert energy armor for the head, seeing as we know what issues the companions have when trying to use hide headslot for cutscenes. Must be something in the coding.

Looking at pictures of Jori and Gav, I really like their headpieces but can understand why they left them out. Hair issues, as was already mentioned. They'd probably have to make your character bald. :eek:

IMHO the outfits go nicely with circlet type headgear, though. The Preceptor's Circlet (the Classic version is all silver and doesn't color match) works well with these outfits for Imperial characters that don't use light armor. ^^

• 2 weeks later...
Duran'del here:

The Jori Dragon Chest with the Gav Dragon everything else actually makes your character look like some sort of Greek Warrior...

Now if there was only a spartan helmet :)

lol....that's my Juggernaut tank set