The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Versus Battle: Wookiee vs Bigfoot

Darth_Krushya

In a battle between a Wookiee and a Sasquatch (Bigfoot,) who would win?

This is a match between a full gown, physically fit, adult male Wookiee warrior versus a physically fit male Bigfoot in hand to hand combat. I know Wookiees would never use their claws. To do so is to be an animal and would dishonor one's self. No manufactured weapons. Only weapons found in nature, such as tree branches, rocks, vines etc. This seems likely for a Bigfoot. The battle can take place either in a dense rainforest of North America on Earth or on the Wookiee home world of Kashyyyk.

Please set aside any biases or hatreds for Wookiees, Star Wars, or Bigfoot. This a battle between two creatures of similar size, shape, appearance, and alleged strength, and abilities.

Let the battle begin.

Weren't Bigfoots (Bigfeet?) supposed to be guys in badly made Gorilla costumes?

Well, Bigfoot doesn't exist if that's what you mean, but I could have sworn I read somewhere Bigfoot was actually the Basis for Chewie's Species (AKA Wookiees)...

So Chewie, big foot with a gun.

I know Bigfoot doesn't exist. lol :p

Yeah well, neither do Wookiees.

No...just no.

Yes. Absolutely yes!

Really, bigfoot?

Yes! Really!

At any rate I am quite sure a Wookiee would win, as was mentioned above above the Wookiees ability to manufacture weapons as an Ewok would. Thank you for keeping in mind that I stipulated no weapons except those found in nature. Thank you for your comments.

Edited by Darth_Krushya
more info.

Well, Bigfoot doesn't exist if that's what you mean, but I could have sworn I read somewhere Bigfoot was actually the Basis for Chewie's Species (AKA Wookiees)...

Well in the Discworld Yeti's can rewrite time, and since Bigfoot is supposed to be a relative, it might have the advantage.

(yes I know that the yeti merely records it's life up to a point and if anything goes wrong reloads itself from that point in time, where it isn't such an idiot, but this changes time, so I'm calling it rewriting time)

Well in the Discworld Yeti's can rewrite time, and since Bigfoot is supposed to be a relative, it might have the advantage.

(yes I know that the yeti merely records it's life up to a point and if anything goes wrong reloads itself from that point in time, where it isn't such an idiot, but this changes time, so I'm calling it rewriting time)

Yeh but bigfoot is a sasquatch, not a Yeti, and I don't think that was ever specifically stated that they shared that :p

I beg to differ that Bigfoot does exist and will be proven in the coming month.

• 2 months later...