/flourish Does not work the way it's supposed to?

Pingonaut

The /flourish emote has no sound and a really ugly bug when the emote is over. With a Jedi, your character puts away the weapon with the lightsaber still on and then the blade floats to your empty hand. Seriously, what the heck?

Yeah, I'd love to see that fixed.

The /flourish emote has no sound and a really ugly bug when the emote is over. With a Jedi, your character puts away the weapon with the lightsaber still on and then the blade floats to your empty hand. Seriously, what the heck?

They also added that stupid message in the chat, "[Character name] shows their weapon to everyone", which wasn't originally there. It's sad that this great emote is having such trouble, I always liked to perform it before pulling a boss in an operation, but the way it's right now, I feel stupid when doing it.

ORIGINALLY.

The emote would would activate, do your weapon effect. sheath.

THEN

They first broke it, where the weapon teleports back into your hand.

THEN

They defiled it. giving it /emote texts which makes it spam your chat box.

WHAT THEY NEED TO DO.

Change it to an eternal loop, like the /chair1 or /dejarik before the sheath emote begins, let it loop back to the weapon twirl.

And remove the stupid chat text that pops up on the emote.

Otherwise they ruined an emote I spent a mill for when it came out.

Edited by Magnusheart

I happen to like the bug because my lightsaber stays drawn when I mount. Nothing like cruising on my Ikas Falcon with light saber out!

Except only the blade is out and your saber is sheathed. There are other ways to do this, that bug is a problem and needs to be fixed.