K-52 Gunship Not Showing up in Warzones

HuaRya

Just picked up the K-52 Demolisher Gunship in the latest Starfigher Cartel Pack. Upon entering the Warzone that ship wasn't available. Either this new ship has a bug and doesn't show up in warzones or there may possibly be a limit to how many ship slots we can bring into battle.

Anyone else having this problem with this Imperial ship?

I also went through a hypercrate, but I simply traded for this ship. It is not that powerful or sought after, and even while people are busy asking millions, you can often find someone doing a real trade at value or willing to swap for another temporarily overpriced pack item. I bought the Rep side one for around 250 and traded a sky whatever mount for the Emp side one.

I also went through a hypercrate, but I simply traded for this ship. It is not that powerful or sought after, and even while people are busy asking millions, you can often find someone doing a real trade at value or willing to swap for another temporarily overpriced pack item. I bought the Rep side one for around 250 and traded a sky whatever mount for the Emp side one.

Maybe I'll try once the cooldown wears off on all the items. I got some cool mounts (the mini strike fighter one I used) and an entire tab in my cargo hold of the new orange armors. There is some stuff I will simply have to trade also-the cosmetic laser/engine unlocks for the Imperial side.

I bought 3 single packs and got 2 ships. Pick them up at the GTN. They go for around 500k now.

Between the time you posted this and the time I got home the undercutting on the GTN had already dropped the price to 45k :D

Cheap price for another req sink, can't wait for the weekly to reset now with 9 ships!