Could we please have a level 10 +41 yellow-black crystal for the preorder vendor?

Jimsam

I love the yellow-black colour crystal we get every time we create an alt. Absolutely love it! My only issue is that with the CM crystals (and even without them) we outgrow the lvl 7 crystal stats very quickly and are unable to use this colour again until level 47. Even then, i doubt many of those who preordered would fork out the cash for a crystal that would again be obsolete compared to the ones available on the GTN for equal prices!

Could we please have a level 10 +41 yellow-black crystal for the preorder vendor? Pretty please!

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just as soon as they upgrade the rest of the crystals to be level 10 +41.

dude, the Cartel crystals got it, no reason for the Pre-order ones not to be, after all we supported this game since dia uno, or should I say before dia uno considering it was a preorder, they are premium crystals, if Bioware is going to milk black core crystals with the cartel market at least make the black-yellow crystal level 10 +41 stats.

Edited by Sangrar

dude, the Cartel crystals got it, no reason for the Pre-order ones not to be, after all we supported this game since dia uno, or should I say before dia uno considering it was a preorder.

Also no reason FOR them to be to be honest.. other then some players desire. But the line for desired level 10 +41 crystals is already long... and no cutting in line. :)

Just as soon as they upgrade the rest of the crystals to be level 10 +41.

If you get your black/yellow I want my black/green razor crystal to be lvl10 also

I'd be very ok with it, especially if they keep crafted crystals - craftable. ability to use black blue or black purple or even your basic red or blue or green or orange at level 10? yes, please.

I didn't even know anyone used those hideous things.

beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

it happens to go beautifully with my sage's golden outfit and golden heals. but she was stuck using +4 endurance until I got her to 50 and that was mildly annoying.

Edited by Jeweledleah

Not likely to happen.

Why?

Because level 10 +41 crystals are CM sourced only. And Pre-order crystals are for Pre-Order customers only. Two completely different content streams.

You are wrong there.

The Rakghoul crystals, even the level 10s, got boosted to max stats.

The Cyan and Magenta that was sold on a special vender on Fleet all got boosted to max stats, even the level 10s.

There is already a precedent of this happening.

Now, the preorder crystals only need all their levels changed to 10. Keep the prices the same, just drop the level requirement.

Also no reason FOR them to be to be honest.. other then some players desire. But the line for desired level 10 +41 crystals is already long... and no cutting in line. :)

Yes, except the crystals i'm talking about have been around since launch. There is no reason for any of the colour crystals to be made into 10 41+, but the yellow-black crystals have a massive level gap from 7-47 that can simply be filled by converting them. If any of the current crystals that are in game should be made into a lvl10 41+ its those ones.

(But that's just my opinion)

If you get your black/yellow I want my black/green razor crystal to be lvl10 also

I definitely think that's fair!

These are both really cool, and rare, crystals that we can't use and show off without losing the stats that come with them.

even when I get my toons to 50, I usually spend alot of creds on abilities etc, and just never seem to have the 250K to buy those crystals... I plan on it, just never do... mainly, because it's a cosmetic upgrade, because the toons already have +41s since level 10.

to be honest, making those pre-orders level 10 now, isn't in competition with the Cartel Market... I already have an assortment of +41 crystals in collections, even my un-used companions have +41s.

Not likely to happen.

Why?

Because level 10 +41 crystals are CM sourced only. And Pre-order crystals are for Pre-Order customers only. Two completely different content streams.

They really need to fix the crystals, they need to make all of them leel with +41 stats, because the first thing you do is buy one that unlocks in collections, and use nothing but that crystal ever again (unless you get a good one from a pack).

Ok leave the CM ones to unlock in collections, but fix the others so we have a full range of colours.

Edited by AlexDougherty

You are wrong there.

The Rakghoul crystals, even the level 10s, got boosted to max stats.

The Cyan and Magenta that was sold on a special vender on Fleet all got boosted to max stats, even the level 10s.

There is already a precedent of this happening.

Now, the preorder crystals only need all their levels changed to 10. Keep the prices the same, just drop the level requirement.

Source? I've never heard of this. The black-green crystals always had a +41 level 50 variant, and all of the ones I see on the GTN require level 50, so no level 10 +41 there. The cyan and purple crystals were the same way, in fact I believe they only ever came in the level 50 variant.

I love the yellow-black colour crystal we get every time we create an alt. Absolutely love it! My only issue is that with the CM crystals (and even without them) we outgrow the lvl 7 crystal stats very quickly and are unable to use this colour again until level 47. Even then, i doubt many of those who preordered would fork out the cash for a crystal that would again be obsolete compared to the ones available on the GTN for equal prices!

Could we please have a level 10 +41 yellow-black crystal for the preorder vendor? Pretty please!

YES!!!

I want to have fun with my pre-order crystals all the way while leveling. It is standard nowdays with +41 crystals at level 10 (oh comon you see what they cost at the GTN if you dont want to buy packs).

It is a fair for us that believed in this game before launch, and still do.

Edited by Icestar

They really need to fix the crystals, they need to make all of them leel with +41 stats, because the first thing you do is buy one that unlocks in collections, and use nothing but that crystal ever again (unless you get a good one from a pack).

Ok leave the CM ones to unlock in collections, but fix the others so we have a full range of colours.

What they NEED to do is to split crystals into ------> Color Crystal AND a separate Stat Crystal (or other mod).

That way... people can load any color they want, and separately load a stat crystal for their level. In fact.. just remove stats from crystals completely and put it into some other existing mod (barrel or hilt) and call it a day.

Edited by Andryah

I love the yellow-black colour crystal we get every time we create an alt. Absolutely love it! My only issue is that with the CM crystals (and even without them) we outgrow the lvl 7 crystal stats very quickly and are unable to use this colour again until level 47.

No, I'm pretty sure you are able to use the level 7 crystals all the way to level 55.

As soon as they open the pre-order vendor up to everyone.

No, I'm pretty sure you are able to use the level 7 crystals all the way to level 55.

why should they oper "PRE_ORDER vendor to everyone, exactly? they didn't (and shouldn't) do so with collectors edition. or security keys. becasue those are supposed to be rewards for specific action. you are making a leap that makes zero sense. vindictive? petty? what?

and yeah, you are able to use lvl 7 crystals... if you don't mind the drop in stats.... meanwhile there are pretty damn cheap crystals that don't require you to take the drop in stats, and can be endlessly replicated so that you never EVER have to buy another crystal again for yourself, or your companions or your entire legacy for that matter. why should people who chose to use CE crystals be penalized? and for that matter, why should people who like original colors be penalized?

honestly, Adryah's suggestion in making color and stats separate would also work out JUST fine. I'd be completely ok with it, personally.

why should they oper "PRE_ORDER vendor to everyone, exactly? they didn't (and shouldn't) do so with collectors edition. or security keys. becasue those are supposed to be rewards for specific action. you are making a leap that makes zero sense. vindictive? petty? what?

If they're going to make one change not originally promised (i,e,, adding level 10 +41 crystals), they can make another change not originally promised. The point is that the OP is asking for a change he wants whereas I'm sure he would hoot and howl if a change he doesn't want were made. IOW, he wants to have his cake and eat it, too.

and yeah, you are able to use lvl 7 crystals... if you don't mind the drop in stats.... meanwhile there are pretty damn cheap crystals that don't require you to take the drop in stats, and can be endlessly replicated so that you never EVER have to buy another crystal again for yourself, or your companions or your entire legacy for that matter. why should people who chose to use CE crystals be penalized? and for that matter, why should people who like original colors be penalized?

How did this thread become about the CE vendor? It's about the pre-order vendor. In any event, no one is penalized. You want level 10 +41 crystals? Buy one from the GTN. You want the black and yellow pre-order crystal on your pre-47 character? Use the level 7 one from the pre-order vendor. Your choice.

Edited by branmakmuffin

Not a good idea since it is the point of a pre-order to give something special for those that buy the game before launch.

The suggestion is fair since it is a simple adaptation of how this game works nowdays. Almost everyone with the exception of very few players use the +41 crystals at level 10.

Nothing changes except that we pre-order users can enjoy our special pre-order bonus colour while leveling with the same stats as everyone else.

When I play I usually get a compliment or two "nice to see a pre-order player, I thought you guys were exctinct by now" :tran_wink:

Edited by Icestar

Not a good idea since it is the point of a pre-order to give something special for those that buy the game before launch.

Exactly. I was being facetious.

The suggestion is fair since it is a simple adaptation of how this game works nowdays. Almost everyone with the exception of very few players use the +41 crystals at level 10.

If that suggestion is "fair" then so is mine to open up the pre-order vendor to everyone. What's sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander. Ain't nothing stopping you from using a level 10 +41 CM crystal other than you.

Nothing changes except that we pre-order users can enjoy our special pre-order bonus colour while leveling with the same stats as everyone else.

You want the color? You got it. You want the stats? You got it. You want both? You're just not enough of a Special Snowflake for that.