Whats wrong with TOFN Server queue - need char transfer

psysention

The Tomb is the only "real" full server... (edited to add " on real, i think reality is point of view on this matter)

The other servers might have 50-60 que during daylight, and max 500 que during primetime...

On the other hand... The Tomb of Freedon Nadd.. Always high que, it doesn't matter what time... Starting from 7am to 2 am... total 14 hours out of 24 hours... there is que...

Below there is a screenshot, with date/time/que/other servers

every other server has 5-10 min que, where TOFN has estimated 1:30hrs que.. in reality this is 3-4 hrs que... http://i.imgur.com/zjDRl.jpg

Next screenshot is my character, as you see it's kinda too late for me to reroll to another server http://i.imgur.com/EXUdK.jpg

Conclusion: For sometime there was a lot of thread about queues, but as Bioware knows queues on most of the servers are normal mmo queue... However, TOFN que is massive... It would be wise to let TOFN players migrate their characters... Rest of the servers seems pretty fine to me..

Edited by psysention

And we are lucky my friend , Alot of spanish ppl actually left the server...

give it a few more days , mayb e2 weeks but they will solve it.

No MMO i ever played ( past 10 years ) has no queue at launch.

Though i have to agree i feel a bit unfair about our queue being one of the longest , if not the longest.

C you ingame!

Edited by DarthQube

something weird has definitely happened... 3 days ago (and every day prior) the queues were in the 2000+

yesterday and the day before that they were no more than around 2-300 places at any time. and now all of a sudden they're back up to ~2000.

oh well, thankfully i have other stuff to get on with while i queue, along with a way of staying logged in if i choose.

And we are lucky my friend , Alot of spanish ppl actually left the server...

give it a few more days , mayb e2 weeks but they will solve it.

No MMO i ever played ( past 10 years ) has no queue at launch.

Though i have to agree i feel a bit unfair about our queue being one of the longest , if not the longest.

C you ingame!

yes bro i agree with you

i am really sorry i didn't wanted to post this thread here like a noob

but it's getting annoying... i am a hardcore player, i don't mind waiting queue for online game... but i see other servers and i see my server, i think i prefer playing on another server.. :/ even tho i really like TOFN

TOFN is the unofficial Spanish server - so you got the majority of all spanish guilds rolling there, even though it was already full. Can't see it getting much better as the Spanish are still rolling TOFN en masse.

the Red Eclipse has similar queues too, although its a pretty much all english speaking server so at least its bearable.

I left TOFN as soon as i relised it was being over-run by the spanish people who didnt speak english and the queues sky rocketed

Edited by NirvyCN

something weird has definitely happened... 3 days ago (and every day prior) the queues were in the 2000+

yesterday and the day before that they were no more than around 2-300 places at any time. and now all of a sudden they're back up to ~2000.

oh well, thankfully i have other stuff to get on with while i queue, along with a way of staying logged in if i choose.

I can comfirn this as well. Legions of Lettow had like 1000+ queue 3 days ago. Then the last 2 days we've had ~200 queue. And today we're back to 1000 again. And it's 12pm gmt.

Yet while playing it doesn't FEEL like it's a lot of people in the game. So barren.

TOFN is the unofficial Spanish server - so you got the majority of all spanish guilds rolling there, even though it was already full. Can't see it getting much better as the Spanish are still rolling TOFN en masse.

the Red Eclipse has similar queues too, although its a pretty much all english speaking server so at least its bearable.

I left TOFN as soon as i relised it was being over-run by the spanish people who didnt speak english and the queues sky rocketed

i just report anyone i see speaking spanglish, i was told there's something in the EULA that says you're supposed to speak the servers language in general chat.

could be wrong, but it doesn't really bother me anyway.

Actually the do speak english(at least in public chats).

BUT seriously the server CAP must be ****** low..... maxed I've seen in a zone is little over 100(beta was over 200 from on side in the zone without any issue at all).

Trolling is not a way to go my friend, if you read it you can see the proof inside..

Funny you should say that considering he left out Bloodworthy and other heavy servers from his screenshot.

Here is a screenshot taken 1 minute ago. 45 min queue on The Red Eclipse. No queue on Freedon: http://imageshack.us/f/856/screenshot2011122313383.jpg/

Edited by Flowerslayer

Funny you should say that considering he left out Bloodworthy and other heavy servers from his screenshot.

Here is a screenshot taken 1 minute ago. 45 min queue on The Red Eclipse. No queue on Freedon: http://imageshack.us/f/856/screenshot2011122313383.jpg/

ok you are right

scroll up my friend

i edited starting post of this thread

i agree with you guys

its not the only real full server

its the only "real" full server

reality is point of view

Edited by psysention

Hello everyone,

We know that a number of you wish to discuss server transfers and in order to keep the discussion together we ask that everyone use this thread. This will help to ensure our forums are tidy and everyone can participate in the ongoing conversation. We will be closing this thread, feel free to carry on there!