Purchasing Treek Questions

LordSinfury

So I hear about how this little guy is really good at tanking and healing and wonder why everyone loves him so much.

I just returned to the game recently and trying to catch up on all the new things the game has to offer. I left when there was only 3 pvp matches, no CC/market no expansion so I need some guidance. I have a Legacy level of 10 almost 11 and with very little credits, maybe 100k total.

I have 1220 Cartel Points atm, but I am going to need a total of 2100 to get him from the CM as well as additional amounts to get him account wide? I understand you need to buy him and then purchase the contract from the collections tab under the "Special" category. Now I also think you need to get on another character to actually get him from the collections? My biggest question is this......How much Cartel points am I going to need Grand total to get him account wide? I need to know so I can purchase accordingly.

I am playing a sniper and definitely want him for my sniper but I am also playing a Assassin and getting ready to make a Operative so any help form you guys would be greatly appreciated. I did do a search on this subject but I never found what I needed as far as total amount for everything would cost me.

Thanks!

Treek is a gal, not a guy! You need Legacy level 10, and 2800 Cartel Coins total. 2100 for Treek, and 700 to unlock it across your entire Legacy. OR, you can buy Treek off a vendor for 1,000,000 credits, and then pay the 700 Cartel Coins to unlock it across your entire Legacy.

Treek is great. She chatters a lot, but since you can't understand her, it's not so bad. If you hate your healer (iQuinn) or you're starting a new character and hate the early companions (Qyzen/Jorgan), Treek is a great alternative. You can easily switch her from tank to heal stance on the go, but keep in mind she heals even when tanking.

I played her for about ten minutes as my Bounty Hunter before switching back to Blizz for my tank companion.

I wanted to like her, but her incessant gibberish really, really, drives me up the wall. Fair warning, quite a few people feel this way. You may be one of them, and end up regretting your purchase. Just glad I didn't spend any real money getting her.

Can't quite put my finger on exactly why, because Blizz's brand of gibberish doesn't bother me at all, but her noises really set my teeth on edge, and I just can't bear listening to them for more than a minute or so.

What vendor do you purchase her from?

If you are on the Republic fleet, go to the elevator in the far north end of the station. It will take you to a place with a GTN, cargo hold, character makeover, the bounty hunters when they are active, etc. When you first walk in that area there is a vendor droid there. That's the one that sells Treek's mission for 1 million credits (much have Legacy 40 to buy that.)

Otherwise you can try looking on the GTN where you might find the CC version for sell from someone- expect 2 million credits or more for it. Or buy it yourself on the CC market.