2.6 patch notes are here and you "dropped the mic"

KarmaForce

Are you referring to when they said they were discontinuing the Friday Q&As? I don't see a Friday Q&A post, and even if they were to start those again, that'd simply be continuing something that at one point had been discontinued. A product or service being discontinued is not a promise that the product or service will never be brought back.

They said they wouldn't post community rep q&a answers on Fridays after the "heal to full" & "make them pay" debacles. That is all. There was no breach.

Bingo. What exactly is there to "drop the mic" on with opening the PTS? What conversation are they trying to have?

For the class rep they are specifically answering our questions on things that are already live, this is a preview/test of things that are coming in the future.

I've noticed that the OP really seems to enjoy making complaint threads related to patch notes. Odd, but I guess everybody needs a hobby!

These aren't even official patch notes. This is the PTS opening up so people can play it on the weekend.

Bingo. What exactly is there to "drop the mic" on with opening the PTS? What conversation are they trying to have?

IMO, he is using revisionist history as soap box for discussion about the status of a microphone. What the.... :eek:

The forum has been interesting this week. Where's the patch notes!? Where's the patch notes!? <draft patch notes go up on PTS forum, note.. NOT final notes by any means> WTH are you doing publishing patch notes on Friday!?

It's surreal. :confused:

Edited by Andryah