Jung Ma - Guild Progression Thread

Terro_Fett

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

[PUBLIC APOLOGY]

just so everyone knows i am very sorry to my friends in the vicious progression team.

why?

because i got mixed up between the first and last phases telling them to push calphayus last during the first phase

and we tried to do that for 2 hours

-_-

*I SEND MY DEEPEST APOLOGIES TO ETZION FOR CALLING HIM A BAD SINGER. HE HAS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL VOICE ON THE SERVER.

[PUBLIC APOLOGY]

just so everyone knows i am very sorry to my friends in the vicious progression team.

why?

because i got mixed up between the first and last phases telling them to push calphayus last during the first phase

and we tried to do that for 2 hours

-_-

*I SEND MY DEEPEST APOLOGIES TO ETZION FOR CALLING HIM A BAD SINGER. HE HAS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL VOICE ON THE SERVER.

Awww! Thanks, Humble! I'll be sure to sing more Disney songs for you. I think the next one will be Go the Distance from Hercules.

So since 3.0 is right around the corner and Deloth has server transferred to the ebon hawk. For 3.0 ill be making a brand new progression thread. not sure if ill add updated version of this to that thread but who knows.

-Wystan

So since 3.0 is right around the corner and Deloth has server transferred to the ebon hawk. For 3.0 ill be making a brand new progression thread. not sure if ill add updated version of this to that thread but who knows.

-Wystan

Awesome, thanks for taking it over =].