The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Darth Vader outfit.

BeeblesTV

Unrelenting Terror is basically what they did for a Vader outfit.

It came out when Rogue One did, and has a helmet that is very similar to Vader's.

That said, you can get a Vader-esque look using armor that was in the game since launch, especially now with pieces from CM sets.

There should never be a Vader set in an Old Republic game, and there never will be. I was surprised to even see the helmet in the Unrelenting Terror set was approved.

Unrelenting Terror is basically what they did for a Vader outfit.

Actually, if you looked at Darth Malgus reborn helmet/mask (combined) it looks more like Vader's mask front wise. However, the Unrelenting Terror is very close overall. Now, combine that (UT helmet) with Malgus' reborn armor...that's as close as one can get IMO.

I understand the lore concerns, but in a game where I see people riding around on a hover lawnmower with christmas lights, I have a hard time believing bioware cares about that sort of thing anymore.

I'm aware of that, but the reason these wouldn't make sense is because of established lore.

Lore? You mean like the pirate outfit complete with 3-cornered hat (love that outfit by that way, goes great with the Beksar scimitar). Paul Revere in space.

Edited by xordevoreaux

I'm aware of that, but the reason these wouldn't make sense is because of established lore.

You want to counter that point, you need to make an argument how a unique armour set could appear thousands of years before it's inception. How many props the film makers had is totally irrelevant.

I already countered your point by mentioning the countless examples of anachronism this time period has, ignore it if you want but they exists. There are no costumes in the game that are exactly like any costumes from the cannon times but there are plenty that look extremely similar and there is no reason another Vader-esque set would 'break lore.'