Hm and little NiM seasoned players transferring servers LFG

Parakus

Hello. Me and a fellow guildie are getting worn out on all pvp and no ops. Used to raid all the time but since then have lost a lot of people due to issues in RL and just growing boredom/frustrations with the game. We are coming from Jung Ma where me and my guildie are active leaders in The Imperial Guard. Our greatest accomplishments would be downing the dread guard in NiM tfb and the gate keeper Hm DP. We never got a good shot at doing all of hm DP because that's when we started losing players to RL. We've ran hm S&V/TFB more times than I can count. We were the first and possibly still the only imperial guild to down the dread guards NiM on our server. I am known as Xaitus, I play a sorc ( best class in game) and my guildie will remain anonymous since I hadn't discussed posting this with him. Our mains are staying on that server because we are not abandoning them just looking for some good raiding once again. This time on the Republic side however. I am currently leveling a sage that I am soon going to transfer over to Ebon Hawk so that I can still have all my legacy perks and not start from scratch. I started as dps and had my first ever healing experience by getting blindsided with healing hm Denova pre 2.0 since then I've been our main hm/NiM healer.

we'd like to be able to find a Republic guild made of people with our same skill level and really start back in the hm and NiM ops once again.

Not gonna lie I don't go to the forums often but I'll try to start checking it regularly and answer any questions you may have and possibly ask a few myself.

Edited by Parakus

You, sir, are looking for <Aisthesis>! Server first clears of HM DF and DP, and currently 6 groups a week actively farming most of the bosses and progressing on the last few (or just straight farming, for some groups). We are a large rep side guild that enjoys the heck out of raiding, though we do have weekly scheduled guild PvP (with random queuing almost all the time) and GSF. Our current raid goals are to get the remainder of our HM groups farming through the final bosses, with two or three groups targeted to push the nightmare modes as soon as they drop.

Anyway, you can check out our website here: http://aisthesis.shivtr.com. We do all of our coordinating, socializing, dramatizing and make-up-ing in the open forums of the site, so what you see is what you get!

Depends what you're looking for. There are some guilds like aesthesis that have multiple raid groups. I would suggest you might also want to talk to Lucaas or Jargi. They're in Hailstorm. Hailstorm has a number of folks ready for HM raids, but doesn't have a full team right now. A few additions might make all the difference. If you decide to talk to them, let them know Thran suggested the connection.

Depends what you're looking for. There are some guilds like aesthesis that have multiple raid groups. I would suggest you might also want to talk to Lucaas or Jargi. They're in Hailstorm. Hailstorm has a number of folks ready for HM raids, but doesn't have a full team right now. A few additions might make all the difference. If you decide to talk to them, let them know Thran suggested the connection.

To be clear, Hailstorm has, with some friends list additions, completed 5/5 in DP HM and 4/5 in DF HM. So, it's not like they're trying to put together a "we hope to someday see a hard mode" group. They have experience and gear. :-) I mean, I still prefer Aisthesis, but I thought I would clarify that point for you.

To be clear, Hailstorm has, with some friends list additions, completed 5/5 in DP HM and 4/5 in DF HM. So, it's not like they're trying to put together a "we hope to someday see a hard mode" group. They have experience and gear. :-) I mean, I still prefer Aisthesis, but I thought I would clarify that point for you.

It has? I think it's just me and Jargi from Hailstorm in our little band of friends HM crew. I wouldn't call it a Hailstorm crew by any means. That said, we have a bunch of other folks in Hailstorm who have also done HM content and plenty of skilled folks who could but haven't yet done it. But I think there is interest in an in-guild group, if enough people are interested.

Underworld Alliance gets my vote for a Pub Side raiding guild, 5/5 HM DF & DP, Fully Cleared and Titled in NiM TFB, and 6/7 NiM SnV. Very large guild too with multiple active raid teams.

You have multiple solid options for raiding Pub Side, check em all out, hop in some voice comms, and see which group you like the most.

Edited by Headpunch

Plus there is that SUUUUUUUUPER secret pug raid channel (It's not really that secret anymore since -cough cough- someone blurted out the name, so DONT BLURT IT OUT)...

I mean its alright, there are noobs and pros in it... mostly noobs... You occasionally get a decent pug hm raid for 3/5 DF and 2/5 DP MAYBE 3/5 DP. Most of the time its derp storymodes with a bunch of joes barely doing 2k dps though :D.

It's a wonderful thing for Comm farming, the EXCITING AGGRO GAME WOOT WOOT, and overall frustration. Not so much for competent raiding :D

I know more than a few have sharpened troll skills there.

If you'd like to know the name, PM me ingame on Rydarus and I can slip you the name, cause if i mention it on the freaking forums i might get assassinated and stabbed in front of a roman senate, since that's what happened to the last guy who mentioned it on the forums.

Edited by lordbadtamaru

Fixed so Brooklyn doesn't appear and stab you in the middle of the night ;)

You're all being silly. We should want as many raiding level people as possible in Allies. It's for pugs, after all. And on those occasions when you find someone who doesn't belong there, just don't bring him on the raid. Someone who wants to run SM DP but is still toting a rakata level hilt should expect to be asked to step out without hard feelings.

You're all being silly. We should want as many raiding level people as possible in Allies. It's for pugs, after all. And on those occasions when you find someone who doesn't belong there, just don't bring him on the raid. Someone who wants to run SM DP but is still toting a rakata level hilt should expect to be asked to step out without hard feelings.

You would think that, but.... It a channel we dare not speak the name of. It is the Voldachannel.

Amen. Besides who does anything REAL in allies? I mean its a story mode pug channel. As long as the raid is finished timely without total anarchy (hehe I wish), Allies has done it's job. I mean who ever thought that people would run anything competent in a large scale on allies? Pure bull.