The Official Weapon Wishlist Thread

How about not one but two crossguard sabers! :p A stable/normal one like the one Ezra finds and of course the Kylo Renn one.

How about neither of those. I really don't want to see people running around with items from a terribly animated kids' TV show and a movie where half the things didn't seem like they belonged (including the lightsaber).

*puts on anime eyes*

*prepares highest possible voice I can muster*

*holds out bag of cartel coins*

Devs, please oh please could we get a set of dc-17 weapons and a dc-15 pistol? Even if u have to rename them, my troopers need them badly.

*puts a few more cartel coins into the bag*

How about neither of those. I really don't want to see people running around with items from a terribly animated kids' TV show and a movie where half the things didn't seem like they belonged (including the lightsaber).

hmm so cause you dont like TFA? dont add these weapons. i agree with the OG poster about these. specially adding a stable model, cause rebels is trying to usher in the idea of the old republic ways into actual canon, so why not, and it will be the normal amount of people using it, cause some people dont like it, some people love it, its not gonna be like pub 15 swg and nge swg where you could unlock a jedi for free, and i think if they do release these theyl be SOOOO expensive so only very lucky and rich people will have them. "which i dont like that but, im all for them adding them"!

• 4 weeks later...

Still would love to see some high-tech looking railgun weapons. I mean, I would LOVE to see a set of weapons that aren't TOO hard to get, which have that kind of look and feel to them. Especially if they actually have some sort of effects that make the firing animation seem more authentic, if that's at all possible.

Another thing I'd love to see is a set of blaster (and lightsaber) types with a clean, compact, advanced high tech look.

One special weapon of note I'd love to see is an advanced, high tech looking blaster pistol design with plates, vanes, or modules on either side of the barrel which fold out on a joint near the end. Not quite a bowcaster, maybe more like heat vents or advanced power chargers. I've been wanting something like this for a long time for one of my characters, so hopefully if something like this is added, it won't be *too* hard to get.

Although I mainly want this on a blaster pistol design, it could also work for blaster and sniper rifles, and maybe even assault cannons (but maybe with three vanes/modules instead of two).

Additionally, I'm particularly fond of some of the weapon designs that don't look too oversized, even if they're not tiny, either.

There's some lightsaber designs I'd love to see added, but I doubt it'd be the least bit likely to be possible, at least for the last couple. Things like crossguard lightsabers (like Kylo Ren's but without the unstable effects) or lightsaber pikes (like the weapons used by the Zakuul Knights, which I'd LOVE to be able to get).

The ones I doubt the most being possible are things like a lightsaber axe or hatchet (where lightsaber shoto blade mechanics are mounted parallel to a longer handle), or a lightsaber scythe (where the lightsaber blade mechanics are mounted perpendicularly at the end of a long, staff handle). The team could probably get a few laughs out of those, at least.

Edited by Nichos_Ketra

1. More pistols with laser sights

2. More Lightsabers with Iconic parts from the movies(like how the derelict lightsaber looks like Obi'wans and Luke's first one put together)

3. More Sniper Rifles with Laser Sights

i think even though lucasfilm aka Disney started being involved in this game anyway since KOTFE, alot of us though we would get alot of iconic stuff from the movies and clone wars. after they gave us Ben kenobi's Robe "Armor" from ep 4 aka old obi wans robe, named Exiled Master Armor set, i totally thought we would get lightsabers, armor, but like the Cross Guard Hilt also alot of people thought they were gonna add in the third pack , of the packs that introduced the Unstable sabers, but they didn't , i dont think we will get that , cause i dont think disney wants them to give any ammo for theories for New canon for the Old republic content , that lucasfilm will create beyond TOR,that will actually be canon, so why they dont just add these sabers, Anakins, lukes, Ren's Obi wans, qui gons, just like they did Obi wan kenobi's Exile robes, just for the style i dont know, but maybe they dont wanto add Rens cause of that reason, cause they are working on Old republic Canon and dont wanto put ANYTHING "YET" into this game, but i agree with you other then the Ren saber , they should add everything else,

Cause if it werent for disney/lucasfilm We would not have the Targruta species. , When the Stupid Cathar w/e speicies came out, Bioware said they were not going to add anymore Species with lekuu type heads that clip armor helmets and robes. but... disney insisted they add the targruta and even had designed the final looks and modifications for it, as well as alot of stuff in kotfe , like the KOTOR style conversations with hylo viz and the other three, and alot of other stuff, but yea , if you like the Way the story mode is going, the solo flashpoints, solo everything, the Targruta, thank disney cause they pushed for it. :) P.s. i appologize for the bad spelling and grammar , my spell check isnt working and i type fast and horrible.

The Prototype X-22 Energy Techblade looks great, but it can only be used by companions (and even fewer companions now than it used to be). It would be great to have an (attainable) vibrosword version of it to be used by player characters.

(It would be even more awesome if the color of the glow would change with the color crystal used in it. But just the X-22 as it is would be awesome.)

Kotor weapons

Classic long/short sword.

Darth Nihilus's lightsaber.

Darth Sion's lightsaber. i missed out :( Please bring it back.

Atris lightsaber.

Arkanian Pistol/Rifle.

Carth's blaster.

Ordo's Repeating Blaster.

Edited by NativeRichard

Lightsaber pikes are something I'd still like to see, too. Especially since there's now a whole army of enemies in the game who use them. At least it's good to see them in the game at all, even if it's hard knowing that they can't be used at all by players. If they do make them available to players, however, I'd love if they could come in saberstaff and one-handed versions, even if they look mostly the same.

I'd also love to see lots of high tech, clean, cool looking stuff. That goes for blasters and lightsabers both. Maybe even a few vibroswords or staff weapons. However, mainly what I want to see for this is for blasters and lightsabers.

Edited by Nichos_Ketra

• 4 weeks later...
looks like we got the Cross Guard Hilt.... YAY for disney letting them add it...., this game, is SLOWLY ADDING, stuff that is canon. hopefully soon they will branch off something in the old republic universe bioware built. and make it canon. word is.... Revan may show up soon on rebels.... maybe its been speculated , cause with the whole season finale of season 2. them showing the Cross guard hilt. being 1ks of years old. so it was probably invented sometime in this timeline. so they could so something awesome with that..... LOVE IT, we got Ben kenobi's Armor/ Robe in game, EXILED MASTERS ROBEs, we are one step closer to getting iconic hilts and Jedi Robes from the movies, cause if they added ben kenobi's old man robe and cloak. they could add Obi wan and anakin's Clone Wars / Revenge of the sith type robes... and maybe we will get some gungans to kill lol jk, but not really id love to kill gungeons and have them in carbonite Edited by Foreignobjects

I would REALLY like to see KotOR I&II blaster weapons with completely preserved sounds. With Classic Vibroswords added I raised my hopes pretty high and I hope it won't be too long before this weapons appear in the game.

And i'd like to return weapons with this models

http://tor-fashion.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/CampaignCombatMedicsBlasterPistol.png

http://tor-fashion.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/imp-2015-11-10-20-10-33-20.jpg

Also, I'd like to have current PvP vendors' weapons (pre-65, for 900 WZ commendations) both mainhand and offhand and Legacy bound

Edited by Seregalaptev

Technically Revan's lightsaber was already in the game, http://tor-fashion.com/virtuous-ancient-ardent-blades-lightsaber/ , though it has since become almost unobtainable since it's now a world drop (vile primeval version).

• 1 month later...

I'd love to see some of the old orange vendor weapons come back as a CM item or the vendor back, would be nice to have a hilt like revan's lightsaber (purple right hand). As well as some other older ones that we don't get anymore that would drop oranges from FP's.

Though i am glad Kalig's stuff is back in the story as legacy bound, just wish it was adaptive armor for the mask.

• 2 weeks later...

On another note, if new classes are not in the pipeline, I think it would be fantastic and very exciting to see some new cross-class companions that wield new weapon types. Specifically, I would love to see at least two. The first could be a companion that makes use of a lightsaber pike, maybe a rogue Zakuul Knight, sort of like Senya. I think the second companion should wield a San-Ni staff, and should be a top member of the resistance against the Eternal Empire.

Lightsaber Pike:

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Lightsaber_pike/Legends

San-Ni Staff:

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/San-Ni_staff

:sul_wink::sul_grin::sul_tongue::ph_thank_you::sy_companion:

Thank you; hail and farewell,

- ScorpioStrikes

Please, please, please!

:rak_angelic::rak_wink::sul_grin::sul_wink::sul_angel:

• 1 month later...

I really hope it IS possible to make weapons with alternate firing effects, such as slugthrowers (or dare I say railguns). I could have sworn I saw some stuff that did actually use alternate effects, so hopefully it's possible. Whether it's feasible enough to warrant the time to set it up, on the other hand, is an entirely different matter.

I'd still love to see slugthrower (and railgun) weapons, though.

Another thing I'd like to see more of, or more styles of, are weapons (or armor, but that's off-topic) that look like they were made using force alchemy. Like someone used the force to grow, or transmute, a weapon together, instead of building it the normal way.

I also kinda miss the effects on early cartel market weapons, like the holographic sight on the Max-Tac Precision Sniper Rifle. The collapsing gimmick on stuff like the Infiltrator's Compact Sniper Rifle was cool, too.

• 3 weeks later...

Now that we know Shae will be using blasters...

SHAE VIZLA's BLATER RIFLE.

Been waiting for this since forever.

It's kind of already in the game, you just need to make it moddable (maybe polish it and give it a nice shine) and use it as filler item in the crates.

(And just keep the sound, too, please.)

Edited by KyaniteD

• 2 weeks later...

Probably already requested this before, but the model from the Starforged Blaster line of weapons would work really well for a submachinegun type look if the model for the RK-6 or RK-7 pistol was taken and the extended barrel was removed. Going by the way the weapon models looked for that series, it might work out in a way that looks really cool. I'd certainly LOVE to be able to get one.

I'd still love for there to be (multiple types of) slugthrower blasters, of every blaster type. Pistol, rifle, sniper rifle, and assault cannon. I just wish it was feasible to add even slightly altered shot FX so they look like they're firing bullets. At least there's precedent in the setting, considering the weapons used by Sand People and Aurra Sing, the latter of which happens to be a Czerka Corp model to boot.

Still would love to see more clean, high-tech looking weapons, blasters and sabers. The upcoming Unrelenting Terror's armor set is a really good example of the kind of style I've been looking for, here. Really nice work on that, by the way!

Also, could there please be a few more weapons like Senya's lightsaber and lightsaber pike? A little more variety for rare types like that would be nice, even if they can't be made any more common. For example, the model of lightsaber pike used by Zakuul Knights.

Additionally, I've got some feedback. I have to admit, the upcoming Grantek line of blasters look really good in my opinion. Even if they look a bit light compared to a lot of other stuff in the game, they really look like something that might fit in the old KOTOR games or the movies and shows. Nice work!

Edited by Nichos_Ketra

• 7 months later...

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/DC-17m_Interchangeable_Weapon_System

I feel like this would be a give me for the cartel market. It has a rifle, sniper rifle, and a pistol that all somewhat resemble each other, the only thing that is missing here is an assault cannon, but I don't imagine it'd be too difficult to make one built around this general design concept.

I would totally shell out some money for Senya's Lightsaber pike or a pure white lightsaber crystal

I would probably pay real dollars to the cartel market for senya's pike. Would have to be pretty soon tho, getting closer to being able to shell out the ridiculous gtn prices (200 mill +/-) for it now. I would definately buy a black-white crystal set. Black core,white outline that is..... aka the force unleashed. Would be a nice platinium crystalset for a future cartel pack...hint hint nudge nudge..

Might have to endure pvp for the black silver crystal if its even still available although i loath pvp and resent being "forced" into an activity for a specific reward..

Ashur

Edited by AshurDarksoul