Class story mission achievements and some others are not granted retroactively

FREIMENSCH

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

/bump

Nice.. guess I go back to another game. Customers are not welcome here.

I feel your pain, i got a warning for bumping this thread, even though noone can actually come in here to reassure us it will be fixed by 4.0 i got a message from CS to say it would, but to be honest I dont trust that as far as i can throw it. All we want is a comment from a Dev to confirm that this will be fixed, as it is game breaking for a large protion of players and will be a huge issue for any returning players in 4.0.

I'm in the same position i have all 8 classes at 50+ with the achievements for chapter 3 on all, but JK and trooper apparently managed to not do ch1 and 2 only ch3 :p

lots of other things missing as well and as these grant CC's it would be nice to actually get them fixed

Still the only 5 starred thread and no response, a few days to go and early access is launched and this is still not fixed, no word or comment, think after my next sub renewal il be cancelling.

I always love the CS response of "you can always go back and redo them" well actually after doing all the crons on 4 characters, completing the story quests on 6 characters, planetary quests on 5 characters im kinda done with "Doing them again". Funny how its ok for me to waste, probably a good 20 - 40 hours going back and redoing this but putting 1 person on this for a few days to fix it is way to much to ask... Let alone the fact that i cant redo datacrons or quests on characters that have already completed them and dont have enough slots left to do it even if i wanted to .... Shocking

:mad:

Edited by Nippon

Well of the two characters i had which have this bug, one of them retrospectively awarded the Story chapters and space mission achievements when i logged it in this morning. The other did not.

So I'm still missing datacron achievements (even though they show in the legacy unlocks) class missions on my bounty hunter and all the cartel coin rewards that implies.

Sort it out bioware - if you gonna fix it for one character why not all?

• 3 months later...

Hi there,

Also a returning subscriber and encountered this same issue. The good news is that some of my old level 50 characters were recognized for some of it while some were not recognized. Very strange.

I even moved my 2 republic characters to where all my imperials were and the pub characters were recognized. Funny enough its one or two of the imp characters I had that didn't get the story achievements.

Would be happy to at least know if its being fixed.