8-man DPS Leaderboards

• Replies 725
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bromaster Brontes

Rikacha - Sharpshooter Gunslinger - Not Good Enough - 2709 http://www.torparse.com/a/685522/22/0/Overview

( died on 22k hp, hope it still counts?)

Unfortunately I don't think it does, but I could be wrong. Honestly with how long he's been gone I think its time to start a new thread. Even when he gets back there is a LOT for him to go through and update.

Unless anyone else has intentions to take the thread over, I'm contemplating doing so. If someone else would also like to offer their services to do so, please do :p

I am sure the community would be pleased to leave this in your capable hands, work it! :D

Unless anyone else has intentions to take the thread over, I'm contemplating doing so. If someone else would also like to offer their services to do so, please do :p

There are few who could do it as well as you. Go for it.

As a slight warning, maintaining threads like this does get very tedious in a hurry. So just…know what you're in for. :-)

Edited by KeyboardNinja

As a slight warning, maintaining threads like this does get very tedious in a hurry. So just…know what you're in for. :-)

He knows, and he's done it before.

Agreed. I Took over the GSF Records thread when Paowee disappeared, and it gets a little hectic, since there are so many types of records that can be broken. While this doesn't have as many records to break, there are a lot of people who post here. So that will be fun too. But hey, If everyone here believes you can do it, I will too. GL man :)

So I decided not to take over the thread due to me dedicating time to Wildstar on top of this game's progression content (if Wildstar ends up being better I'll just probably stay there & I'm sure others feel the same way).

If someone decides to take this over and turns it into a Google Doc, I'd be happy to help maintain it, but I wouldn't want to bear the full burden of 2 of these threads at this time.

Edited by SnickerJew

So I decided not to take over the thread due to me dedicating time to Wildstar on top of this game's progression content (if Wildstar ends up being better I'll just probably stay there & I'm sure others feel the same way).

If someone decides to take this over and turns it into a Google Doc, I'd be happy to help maintain it, but I wouldn't want to bear the full burden of 2 of these threads at this time.

If I may, the GSF records has some very good records set right now, meaning that I don't need to spend as much time updating that board as before. If no others would like to step up, I could take it over. Though if a more popular person wishes to take it over by all means go for it.

Hey Snikerjew lets mind our own business huh?

I was talking to the person running this thread which isn't you.

Quit sticking your nose were it doesn't belong. Its like you don't have anything better to do.

hey easy little buddy, lets not get our panties in a bunch. I understand parsing in HM's is a tough job to try and be #1 in a category that is completely irrelevant now so I understand your frustration that the OP has been MIA for a few months, but its HM & no one really cares about HM parses anymore. I'd be curious to see how you're doing in NiM though!

I don't Dps, as I am a healer.

Those parses were in HM and as I have earned the #1 spot I would like for it to be posted.

So im doing great in NiM ty do me a favor, and why not post your parses?

by doing well you mean 4/5? :cool:

and I have had plenty of ePeen parses posted on these forums for a long time, but nothing clearly compares to your #1 spot HM parses!